Percy Jackson and the Olympians FM - Town wins!

i liked their early 7ish posts
its not a particularly strong read

pardon

Convince me why I over any other player in this game would be the best kill for today

Nobody here could possibly be scared of me I’m not scary :pleading_face:

pandora not wolfy

fite me

…why
shes had horrible, one note takes, hasn’t been pushing any ideas, may doesn’t think she’s towntold, and she’s not doing the at least little id expect

how does it apply to pandora? she’s voted several different people

I wasn’t using a meta read but after looking at Singers FM i might be now?

luxy had a lot more posts there, put a vote down early, and had more scumreads in general. and some were actually quite interesting, like he had a weird scumread on derps that was based on some preflips/tinfoil. feels very different to here. i don’t want to say any of this is condemning because this game has been a lot more inactive/boring but it’s still very different. and they weren’t all just consensus reads either

I don’t strongly disagree with any of this

I also don’t think it’s really very wolf indicative

what did you like about them

Jarek kinda being a towner ngl

VOTE: Atlas lets just vote atlas tbh this is super boring

If atlas is a wolf theyre probably the best wolf on team so im sure wed see shit happen

1 Like

none of this it outside of her townrange

i don’t know if you should know this

i would understand framing her as a poe/shrugvote but like, she hasn’t actually been wolfy

(this is a joke)

try to hero me at f12
thanks

there’s a big difference between “this player isn’t helping the town win” and “this player is a wolf” (not trying to insult pandora fwiw just trying to make a point)

1 Like

even if one is a joke the point is she has at least progressed her vote in some way

ftr if pandora is v and luxy is wolf i wouldnt let atlas endgame

too late i cant unvote im at fish and chips place and dont have wifi

1 Like

apprentice has been speaking straight wisdom

1 Like

i can almost assure you i am not surviving til endgame, yes.

but luxy put a vote down super late and it was on the same person he sussed at sod

i’d just expect something a little more from him. maybe sooner as well

i won’t push it further because i’m fine with anyone i don’t townread dying and i don’t townread pandora but he’s probably my best guess for a wolf flip atm