Percy Jackson and the Olympians FM - Town wins!

atlas i thought u said nothing happened at mid day

2 Likes

Midday Flavor

The demigods go about their day with a heightened sense of paranoia. They talk in low voices among those they believe they can trust, which only sows more fear among those looking on.

Suddenly, all the campers begin looking around frantically in bewilderment; they all hear a whisper in their ears—a smooth, gentle voice. The source of the whisper cannot be found, however, and the half-bloods are experienced enough in the world of gods and monsters to know that a reassuring voice may be more dangerous than a tooth or claw.

The young heroes meet at the amphitheater to discuss this new wrinkle, and they quickly conclude that there is no immediate threat. However, they are divided over whether this voice comes from friend or foe. Tensions rise, and the fear which all of them have tried to keep bottled up boils over into a cacophony of shouting.

Amid the shouting, no-one hears the voice of one demigod fall silent. Half a minute later, he slumps forward, and the hilt of a celestial bronze sword lodged in his abdomen clatters against the stone tiles of the amphitheater.

The killer, having briefly flown into a rage, had inconspicuously slipped back amongst the crowd. The gathering tries to discern who was near the slain half-blood at his death, to no avail. Those tending the body see immediately that he is dead. The demigod had apparently survived many wounds from monsters before, including one over his eye, but at the hands of a fellow hero he was slain. Another of the scars catches their eyes: a crescent shaped burn on his shoulder—a brand of a scythe.

1 Like

A message appears…

I think it is probably the best time to use this and confirms my existence.
I can’t really think of any other way this ability would be useful this game.
I definitely rolled the class with the best God’s Boon lol, but at least it is somewhat helpful in my current situation.

1 Like

Luxy has died.

They were...
5 Likes

Midday has passed.

Day 2 will end at 2024-07-31T22:00:00Z .

Massping

Votecount as of post #2823

Atlas (5): Apprentice, Arctic, sulit, tutuu, Anonymoose
Ash (2): Jarek, pandora
Arctic (1): beancat

Not Voting (7): May, Illwei, Frostwolf103, Ash, bystander, Atlas, Kiiruma

1 Like

:skull:

2 Likes

Ok lmao

1 Like

BWAHAHAHAHAHA