Percy Jackson and the Olympians FM - Town wins!

ok this looks like some kind of soft so id like to direct the ppl voting me cuz of ash to this @beancat @anonymoose

I just wanna know what is cooking with the mech ash has

Oh I havent caught up on thread yet I just saw a wagon started on you and couldnt resist

1 Like

Ash votes pandora over other main wagon leafia here. No mention of townreading leafia tho.

Ash votes luxy to save leafia again here. Again no mention of leafia themself and vote is awkwardly justified.

Ash doesnt reapond to, mention outside of readslist, or interact with leafia all day but saves them twice for no reason. Ash is mafia.

I believe you

VOTE: ASH

1 Like

Pretty clearly theyre claiming jailkeeper or whatever the role is that both blocks and prevents other visits

1 Like

@beancat can you read this because it’s absurd to me how you’re townreading all of the consensus poe of luxy/ash/atlas when we are all mostly in agreement and got a wolf out day 1. like today is not the day to be paranoid. your gameplay suffers from this a lot

What do you think of my excellently crafted ash case

It is only 4 lines cuz unlike you guys i know how to be succinct

no offense

I hope that’s not what Ash is claiming because otherwise lmao.

I mean they occupied a townread of theirs and said its not their full fole so they clearly imply they also protect.

But I think Ash is mafia so they are probably just consort

This post from leafia is also random and feels tmiy. Think it tmis illwei town and i guess ash can also be town and is leafia just doesnt want to be on top town wagon but i think it also makes sense in a wolf ash world where leafia thinks illwei will die.

he did townread her in his readlist earlier tho so it’s not really a smoking gun
i can see it tho

yeah actually this post is extremely brutal if ash is a wolf lol
unless illwei is a wolf too but that seems dumb

1 Like

You think it looks good for ash or bad?

Then it wouldn’t explain the missing death.
It’s hard to explain without saying too much.

probably good
and there’s a decent chance they stopped the kill by jailkeeping me rn anyway

Ash did not jailkeep you.