Percy Jackson and the Olympians FM - Town wins!

UNVOTE

1 Like

Which then means it wouldn’t be Atlas so can we stop voting Atlas? :pleading_face:

1 Like

Ur like a kitten chasing a red dot and Atlas is holding the laser

1 Like

yeah u are a wolf without her

i am confused why u think we should weigh this in. like u know atlas will always claim to be a self-resolving role as a wolf if they’re gonna die? it’s the same reason a wolf in an open setup will always claim to be a PR whenever they’re gonna die

2 Likes

i mean, she is a wolf without u

1 Like

How did we go from this

To this lol

1 Like

atlas is a wolf with day ability bomb blow up and everyone die the night its used wow

1 Like

We claimed to each other during the night.
I think if she’s town then her dying pre resolving sucks. Because it should be useful.

1 Like

Ftr this means mafia can do 2 things at once and try to clear themselves by saying “well I did x so I obviously can’t have also done y”

1 Like

Both of those posts are from today lmao

1 Like

I’m not sure everyone is on the same page abt what self resolving means here

1 Like

The PoE of all time

1 Like

Well sorry @Ash I screwed us both over by claiming but I do believe you

1 Like

It might be Atlas Luxy Pandora

I’ve been considering Luxy + Pandora fwiw.

And if Luxy’s in almost every evil team… just kill Luxy not Atlas. Luxy ain’t claimed self resolving after all

1 Like

Atlas has the strongest wolf role if wolf due to n0 tactician

And claiming self-resolving reinforces the idea of: let me survive so i can mess up the town a little bit more

1 Like

Atlas is wolf kp i imagine

1 Like

If wolf, sure. I can see this.
But if town, Atlas is quite useful still.

1 Like

kii get the hell in our hood

1 Like

if it’s not a cop (which it isn’t cuz we have a tracker) or a literal IC (which it isnt cuz thats not how abilities work in this game) i’m not interested lol