Percy Jackson and the Olympians FM - Town wins!

Ash is back on the table tho cuz he definitely thought he targeted me

nobody target me with anything for the rest of the game please

i said it as a half-joke on day 1 but there are mech implications

I like being called town but I donā€™t think Iā€™ve done enough this game to be called locktown, besides claiming I guess

Eh fuck it why am I even trying to be paranoid about this. I think youā€™re town anyway Iā€™ll just take the free clear and shut up

i believe i did not stop the kill, actually, since luxy was able to act since he had his boon right?

i donā€™t understand why he didnā€™t use his better ability tho

I didnā€™t get it and if boons have to be wasted the moment you get them or be gone forever that makes mine pretty mediocre at best

1 Like

i just think the way you went about that claim was towny (and i think a wolf is unlikely to target ash too since heā€™s not really someone wolves would consider nightkilling) and until thereā€™s some kind of investigative cc iā€™m keeping you as town

can someone fact check this?

Why does your role claim sound not real

i feel like iā€™ve spelled it out pretty obviously by now

Itā€™s not a game of FM if Iā€™m not hard claiming my role by D2 though :pleading_face:

I donā€™t even do it on purpose but it seems like LITERALLY every game it feels benefiical for me to just up and say something

I didnt get a boon

i also didnā€™t get a boon lol

Sulit
Hippo

right now i donā€™t think there is an explanation for the nightkill being stopped except ash roleblocking hippo

i donā€™t think i stopped luxy because he had his boon so i imagine he acted at night

there is a chance he just got it randomly though, i guess

I dont think we should be focusing on this without flips. We dont want people to claim. It can be resolved with last wills towards end game

ā€¦im self resolving sorry

4 Likes

im d6 desperado

4 Likes