Percy Jackson and the Olympians FM - Town wins!

Not now, work

1 Like

do try to give me some when you can, please
youā€™re currently the lowest posting alive player and sawing through lhf seems to have worked so far

Fair point and the environment is relaxing so far, so no pressure

1 Like

I donā€™t think this is the case at all.
Look at both of their flips.

Luxyā€™s has a lot more utility and survivability.
Leafiaā€™s is not that strong and wellā€¦ is Leafia, a player who can get sussed quickly so bussing Leafiaā€™s slot for cred isnā€™t exactly something unheard of.

1 Like

@Atlas if this helps you, I think Luxy wagon besides Leafia should be pure now.

1 Like

I dunno. Music League submission maybe? Iā€™m always embarrassed to admit Ilisten to music

1 Like

thats quite odd
why do you think ash is town?

Someone mentioned that Luxy is more valuable than Leafia, for one. I doubt Ash would bus a stronger mafia role

Now work for real

iā€™m not too sure placing a vote counts as bussing?
he didnt push particularly hard, if i recall

Iā€™m just kind of feeling passively mildly smug about having 2 correct wolfreads on D1 that literally never happenst o me these days

1 Like

Iā€™m meditating. Iā€™m closing my eyes and Iā€™m projecting my consciousness onto the wall and then re-ingesting that consciousness by looking at and processing it. Iā€™m trying to get into the Luxy mindset. I am Luxy making incredibly safe reads on D1 because Iā€™m a wolfy wolf from the wolf chat. Who are my partners

1 Like

VOTE: Atlas

I come back and I am tied for top wagon and hungover and donā€™t fuckin feel like playing. I express this read. Itā€™s on aā€¦ villager. Itā€™d be on a villager.

2 Likes

The Luxy figurine who Iā€™ve moulded from clay in my mind. The simulacrum of Luxy. Also makes this read on a villager Apprentice.

1 Like
1 Like

Itā€™s literally so exhilarating to HAVE MADE CORRECT READS I feel alive again. I havenā€™t done this in so long

1 Like

Oh ur mafia

Why would I bus 2 of my teammates on D1 for no reason

If I stick to the Luxy wagon all throughout D1 and hard push it then I get omega credit for being on the Luxy wagon very early and following it through. Instead I randomly changed to Leafia without explanation and attempted to seize absolutely zero credit for being on the wagon (barring a next-day comment, I am better than that as wolf), exactly when the Luxy wagon was pulling ahead as a major wagon and the Leafia one was falling. Thatā€™s stupid

1 Like