Percy Jackson and the Olympians FM - Town wins!

Illwei have been voting two wolves correctly

VOTE: Pandora

i like how no matter what happens you just go back to voting pandora even though both flipped wolves have tried to kill her

It was w/w wagons on day 1

Also pandora started the leafia wagon

Leafia tried to wagon pandora

Read my posts first then

But Pandora could be mafia

Leafia said “I claim Pandora’s pelt if she flips” and later unvoted her

1 Like

The theory behind my vote this time, is triple mafia wagon

1 Like

Illwei Pandora Frostwolf Beancat should contain both wolves. At this point we’re just nitpicking about which one to go first

there are 3100 posts and your solving is based on 2 votecounts and doesn’t take into account the fact that i started the luxy wagon (the wagon you want to clear), has illwei as green despite her going on leafia and trying to save luxy

kiiruma and jarek are green for no reason?

it’s superstition

Its possible

Keep in mind Luxy was afk for eod, so were you. It wasnt a fresh counterwagon, the pandora one, it was already there with no movement

Also town was in full control of the wagons

it did die at one point, briefly

1 Like

Frost is more towny than both ilwei and bean imo.

1 Like

I agree its good old frost

Pandora didn’t feel particularly enthusiastic about pelting leafia. So maybe illwei and pandora

1 Like

has Atlas jedi mind tricked you or something

2 Likes

Emotion > Logic

what is the point of writing @ everyone here

like you arent pinging everyone so they either see it or they dont

do you say offensive stuff then say “no offense” too

2 Likes

Interesting that no one has claimed redirect on ash so likely mafia did this if ash is legit.

Which also means i am locktown again as mafia aren’t gonna redirect someone to a mafia and jarek confirmed seprately the visit :)

1 Like

back on top baby

1 Like

I dont really think about it too much. I suppose i want to emphasize when im talking to everyone when replying to 1 person. And then i started saying it more