Percy Jackson and the Olympians FM - Town wins!

Illwei is now on L-3

We should add no more votes (unless she self votes, so its allowed to hammer)

1 Like

he was very clearly frustrated with my gameplay in a way that only a town would need to be
and i dont think he’d include his last comment towards me if he was a wolf

VOTE: Atlas is a wolf

I am boggled, why?

Theyre clearly just agreeing with u guys and now illweis been wagoned theyre being all chill again

Doesnt look like theyve actually believed what theyre saying they just want to survive

2 Likes

I like the word boggled

Im only playing so much atm cuz im forced to be in office and have no work to do this week so im just doing this. Usually when i have no work i play assassins creed at home.

So dont volume tell me in my next game pls, this is an abnormality.

1 Like

homelander-laughing

2 Likes

why does it not post the gif ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

does anything in here clear atlas?

I answered this later but just in case you didn’t see it - no, nothing is clearing but i know both of their claims now. kiiruma’s role is probably town cuz i don’t think it exists with leafia’s (and is confirmed to exist from stuff that’s happened). atlas’s role isn’t technically self-resolving cuz she can fuck up her action but if she fucks up that badly i probably just wouldn’t believe it and instead u should kill her if she’s alive in endgame

i won’t fight it if she dies today either though

also if she ever gets cc’ed (or her role type is cc’ed) i’d kill her too

2 Likes

Tbh I still wanna just kill Atlas today if they’re not cleared

I think they’ve been more scummy than anyone else on the playerlist so far

Otherwise we’re just kinda taking potshots into lowposte

I have cc’d an innocent child, it is my boon. I can confirm my alignment in day to all.

Also anyone tracking how many scents are available for scum rn? Assuming everyone who has claimed gets guessed correctly and is also town

Votecount as of post #3235

Illwei (4): tutuu, sulit, Atlas, Frostwolf103
Atlas (2): Apprentice, Anonymoose
Ash (2): Jarek, pandora
Arctic (1): beancat
Frostwolf103 (1): Arctic

Not Voting (5): May, Illwei, Ash, bystander, Kiiruma

Not in a way that’s meaningful IMO? Like I can’t make Leafia or Luxy get caught less or sound better tone-wise. I would’ve tries to save at least one if I were wolf IMO but I’m not immune to things falling apart around me. I would’ve harassed them to show up and claim but they both did that

ew

People on Leaf at specifically this point in time is a good look for them

Raises eyebrows

…wasnt pandora on both wolves

“Not w/w with leafia cause she sucks and leafia knows better than that”
Love it