Percy Jackson and the Olympians FM - Town wins!

don’t apologize I am entertained

2 Likes

town

arctic
tutuu
apprentice
may
jarek
bystander
anonymoose
kiiruma

not town

beancat
pandora
frostwolf
ash
pandora
illwei
jane

hippo/anon is technically not clear since the d1 wagons were w/w but i still think he’s been towny - if we lose to someone it’s probably him so reconsider in f3 if it gets there

kiiruma im townreading cuz of his role and when he claims it’ll probably make sense

everything else explained already in previous posts
maybe ill go in more detail in my logs but im kinda burnt out from this game

3 Likes

You placed pandora twice can you edit out the wrong one

sulit should be at the top of “not town” instead of pandora twice (im sorry sulit but i legit have no reason to clear you lol(

1 Like

join us in yeeting jane you know you want to

1 Like

If you vote illwei ill send you a picture of a cute cat

blast jane out the airlock

1 Like

Illwei has committed treason against the Crown

oh yay sulit back

1 Like

:frowning:

1 Like

im driving home :crab:

1 Like

I hope sulit is not a wolf for their sake

this game pure agony for them if so

1 Like

I need the marl tracker copy pasta lmao

3 Likes

who does sulit think we should murderize between atlas/jane and illwei

1 Like

illwei rn

If I have willpower maybe I’ll iso atlas before eod

signs point to no I won’t tho

1 Like

it’d be slay if I was right d1 :sunglasses:

1 Like

Sulit is the GOAT

1 Like

hmmmmmm

1 Like

Arctic - The earliest thing I remember reading from them is their thoughts/will at SoD, mostly the point about Leafia TMI’ing Luxy by arguing with Apprentice? that someone (I forgot who) shouldn’t be cleared if Luxy flipped wolf. Looks pretty good for Apprentice as well.

We’ve had 2 wolf deaths in a row and I think Arctic was most responsible for them/the town leader? Arctic is Town.
tutuu - I think their SoD will had mostly the same points as Arctic? From what I’ve seen tutuu and Arctic have mostly been leading the town and also been mostly correct?
Apprentice - I remember there being this that looked good for them other than the Leafia point above. I forgot what so I checked their ISO and the early callout of Luxy looks pretty good.

May - I haven’t really read much of their posts honestly, but I liked their “Luxy mold”. Actually I should probably put Bystander higher for it. Also if they are a wolf they would’ve probably gotten the strongest wolf role and that’s likely to be Luxy? Possibly a bad point :wowee:
Jarek - I forgot why but I know I was townreading them :wowee:
beancat - I’ll reread if I’m still alive but they seem towny enough, though this isn’t really their usual play as either alignment

Probably? fine?

Frostwolf103
Anonymoose
sulit
pandora
bystander

Illwei
Ash

I’m messing up ctrl + enter and shift + enter
Solution: don’t use either

I’ve almost certainly ended up accidentally deleting someone after going ctrl + x and then accidentally posting and copying the previous post

This is all mostly from memory, this is a pretty unfortunate spot to be in so I don’t really want to delay posting at least this any longer. I had a lot of thoughts but I didn’t write any of them down, I’m sure I’ll remember some of the eventually.

1 Like

I’ve been debating whether I should share this or not, I think it might be worth it now

I have potentially relevant mech info I think I can share without giving scum my role. At best I’ll be like one of three things to them so they have to take a large risk if they add me to their guesses. Should I do it? I probably should I just want to ask before I do

1 Like