Percy Jackson and the Olympians FM - Town wins!

are you sketch of my claim or my confidence in it?

1 Like

what does that have to do with consensus
frankly i think it’s more anti-consensus to not CFD

1 Like

i wanna take a shower but im staying in the thread just for u guys, bc I love you guys so much

1 Like

i feel like it’s probably not as implicating as you think it is, maybe just because you’re overconfident, or maybe because of me knowing what i know about their claim

1 Like

We love you too :heart:

1 Like

you’re gonna have to explain that one to me chief

2 Likes

also excuse you im single

unfortunately :sob:

1 Like

@Kiiruma

I don’t know your claim and I don’t really care, but whatever it is, you’ve made a wrong conclusion from it.

1 Like

i’m saying you’re a wolf because i don’t think you would be as egregiously unhelpful as you have been this game if you were town

2 Likes

If you cared to look over wolfgames from me youd have a more accurate representation of my wolf meta

Like first you accuse me of trying to powerwolf and now you claim refuge in audacity which neither are my wolfgames and it feels like youre trying to come up with things out of thin air to call me a wolf atp

And all this while voting jane

2 Likes

you’ve at least succeeded in making me feel bad about killing you so gj

3 Likes

yea english is not englishing there i have 0 clue what i meant there

1 Like

Jane town ;-;

This is who u guys are killing when youre voting Jane

1 Like

come to think of it I literally haven’t seen them lets kill them

2 Likes

is this game your towngame? perhaps that it isn’t is more what i wanted to convey

1 Like

Saying im being so unhelpful im a wolf is funny tho i love it

3 Likes

hmmmm I will say my info is relevant pretty much regardless of what atlas is. like it would take a very weird role for that to matter at all

1 Like

feeling cute might out jane’s role

2 Likes

I don’t think my role is weird

1 Like