Percy Jackson and the Olympians FM - Town wins!

if anyone asks: remember. “soulread”

hello i am town

what this means:

1. i intend to do nothing
  2. i intend to contribute nothing of value
  3. if anyone wrongly scumreads me its their fault for being bad
  4. if i wrongly scumread you its your fault for being bad
  5. any of my reads that lack explanation do so because it is a “soulread”
  6. anyone who complains about me not being towny enough - if i do it, then its a reaction test, i was baiting the wolves to jump on my wagon by purposefully acting scummy. if you dont catch those wolves its your fault for not doing your part, i gave them to you on a silver platter
  7. if we lose i will offer you constructive negative criticism on your gameplay and you should be open to hearing it. if you’re uninterested in improving in mafia you should not play mafia
  8. if we lose i’m not interested in anyone providing me constructive negative criticism on my gameplay. i just play for fun. i dont play like my life depends on it. relax guys
5 Likes

its what the hades 2 protagonist says during the start of every run
why wouldnt you want to look into it?

2 Likes

Hello everyone I am looking forward to playing with you.

I have an n0 green check on Illwei which I have no reason not to claim.

6 Likes

Willing to give this a very slim townlean for amusing me.

1 Like

i’m quite eepy so i’m mostly here just to request that people don’t spam the game with nonsense so it’s actually possible to read the game

4 Likes

It is? I wasn’t aware of that.

1 Like

VOTE: Jarek

3 Likes

and we’re off to the races

3 Likes

given our playerlist ima say ill be in the top half of posters

2 Likes

oh yeah how are we doing this can i out you immediately since you’re basically already outted but only to some people

Probably. Now to concentrate on the TTRPG session I’m in on Roll20. So talk to everyone more later. :sleepingleafeon:

2 Likes

i would be surprised if that were the case

Ok I was not aware of that, I guess there was a reason for me not to claim oops

VOTE: Atlas

obvious mafia. afraid to post. i know atlas very well. this atlas isnt relaxing right now

2 Likes

tutu lock town

soul read

2 Likes

Atlas will have 700 posts if they are town if they are mafia it will only be 300

5 Likes

i am definitely making the spam posting problem worse by saying that but it feels topical

1 Like

imo no need to give tips to your potential opponents. you did the same to fluffy rabbit in champs and he had time to counter it. uve done it before one more time in a game with me. optimal to stay quiet about it and post about it at EoD. give the chance to wolf atlas to mess up and low post d1

1 Like

i know i just couldn’t keep my mouth shut because it was funny

what did i say about rabbit in champs though

1 Like