Percy Jackson and the Olympians FM - Town wins!

me too dawg

1 Like

honestly no clue

this is like asking ā€œdo you think your reads are correctā€

I hope so!

1 Like

Just seems a bit directionless. Could be because mafia are lurking and everyone is town but ??

i donā€™t know becausei canā€™t tell if the game is dead because weā€™re wrong and wolves are fine wiwth it or if itā€™s because the wolves are all just afk

1 Like

I really dont understand the point of this crystal seer ball thingy tarot card reading palm reading tea leaves reading clairvoyant exercise of determining what the entire unknown mafia team as a whole is doing or what emotion are they feeling

If people think that any of the townread people are scum simply push / case them

i like how the implication of this is that fol towns are bad

Yes this is what I was thinking

Ok I have to admit I was lying about the greencheck on Illwei and they are probably mafia as they clearly knew it was fake in my opinion.

1 Like

i donā€™t think that is how this works

you didnā€™t say you didnā€™t do 9/11ā€¦ but that doesnā€™t mean you necessarily did 9/11. like wat

leafiaā€¦ admitting she might be confbiased?.. this gives me whiplash honestly. kinda strange

You know that people probably donā€™t have N0 greenchecks. You clearly do not know that N0 checks are generally sufficiently unprecedented that they are at least 95% of the time given as jokes. Quite common jokes. When you saw the check you did not immediately assume it was a joke

but she didnā€™t even comment on it? what

yes.

I think they TMId it fake when they said they didnt like Tutuus reaction to it, one of their last posts

i still donā€™t really understand how that comes across as TMI

the weirder thing for me is how they made no direct comment about the check themselves tbh

@May do you have any non-pandora thoughts

1 Like

By the way dont trust any rolecop claims to be town, the anti-claim info in the OP has a specific design against allowing mafia to anti-claim things they have mech knowledge of. Rolecop is generally a mafia role in closed setups too

im mad because youre right

Im playing Library of Ruina

You literally said you were wondering why I didnā€™t find it wolfy iirc.

What can I say? Iā€™ve noticed that it happens a lot when I think Iā€™ve caught a wolf.