Percy Jackson and the Olympians FM - Town wins!

nobody tr’s frost

2 Likes

are you trying to compile whos the easiest to push?

2 Likes

I think chopping somebody whom nobody townreads is the safest

Also you forgot to tell me “I want to see how you will react to this”

because I’m never fully reading a forum mafia game

2 Likes

I think that is a bad reason for them to be top wagon

1 Like

Sorry gamers i went back to work

Ill be catching wolves in an hour

2 Likes

you reacted decently
theres not much more to it

1 Like

pandora reads pretty much NAI unless you want to read into the whole greencheck thing

I get that people don’t like their posting because it doesn’t have much in it

but like it’s not very actively wolfy

1 Like

Whats the difference between Pandora and Luxy?

1 Like

i disagree!
especially considering the accuracy may has apparently had so far, and the fact we have less then 800 posts (and i believe around ~600 of them are from people im confident in being town)

2 Likes

I think luxy is actively posting agreeableish takes that they know sound fine, without trying to do anything with them

which is something I’ve seen luxy do as wolf before

admittedly I haven’t played with pandora before but I don’t see how you can read their posts and feel confident it’s a hit

2 Likes

Ehhh had a good think about it and I don’t know either, which says a lot I think. As in, I don’t know what it says because I don’t know anything about that person.

1 Like

I’m not so sure about that Tutuu. Because if no one is defending someone, the wolves aren’t defending them, so you need to ask yourself why no one is.

1 Like

Fair enough

if the answer is just “may godread” I won’t attempt to argue that point they might just have one

1 Like

I think this is kind of a spicy take. Do you really think everyone posting a decent bit is town?

2 Likes

You should read games fully or you’ll never be able to truly develop your own reads.

1 Like

Spending hours reading FM games is not how I’m going to spend my time even if it would make me better at FM.

fwiw I did skim read every post since the game is short. but I didn’t like lock in and focus on each one

1 Like

I like to put faith in fellow town players that at least one other town player would be able to identify them as town. A lot of players like that whom nobody townreads get mischopped and flip town but I argued it’s the safest because … like … the alternative is chopping a player whom at least one or multiple people are defending, and those defenders could be town, and not listening to people (who might be town) is risky, to me. At least more risky than shrug chopping somebody whom we know for sure no town player is defending

i think myself tutuu (bleh) sulit bystander maybe hippo and arctic are all town
everybody else has posted less then 40 times, and i do decently townread the next two highest posters

3 Likes