Percy Jackson and the Olympians FM - Town wins!

I bet grover isnt in game and is a fake claim

Reasons:

Percy has to be
Percy love interest has to be (one of few main woman characters)
Leaving grover as third main character and you don’t want all main characters in game when flavour is ai. So grovers not in game and is a fake claim.

1 Like

The anticlaim says wolves can’t anticlaim abilities learned from “fakeclaims”, and I wasn’t sure whether that meant that, like, town fakeclaiming wouldn’t fuck up the mafia’s anticlaim, or what. Apparently it means “if a town member has the same ability as a mafia fakeclaim, that ability is not anticlaimable”

1 Like

alright well then

sure leafia could be mafia but its not her fault for having a scummy claim, thats just … it is what it is, like the host decided it was a NAI claim, or towny

Redirecting actions to oneself is almost never a wolf ability. Ay L as and Arctic probably wolves for how they’re acting towards me.

1 Like

tell me one game youve seen with that ability as town
you said you have

1 Like

…i just said it wasn’t AI

1 Like

is anyone in thread and not on a main wagon?

1 Like

do i vote luxy aaaaa i dunno

nein

1 Like

i think maybe ash thats it

1 Like

Tutuu, it’s not a scummy claim because scum don’t tend to have that ability and if I was a wolf, I’d think of something better.

1 Like

pandora is at 3

everybody else is at 5

1 Like

Leafia whats ur flavour are you grover?

1 Like

This specifically means that if a mafia fakeclaim and a player have the same ability, that abliity can’t be anticlaimed - this implies there’s maybe repeat abilities in game? Very strange

1 Like

yeah tahts what im saying!!! im countering the argument that you came up with your own scummy claim

I dont remember seeing any luxy posts but like this is an objectively wolfy post considering their last post about their wagon read

And even not considerkng it

1 Like

Your point Arctic?

1 Like

she couldve just thought it sounded townie and used it.

1 Like

my point is they cant get a point for the anticlaim

1 Like

i suppose

if i was a wolf i just trust the host and use the fake claim and hopefully the host doesnt give me a scummy claim but idk