Plagues & Flowers - Checkmate (Good wins)

It was rough when you claimed Fang Gu. If I outed you immediately and there was a Scarlet Woman to jump somewhere else, I still would’ve helped a lot, but it wouldn’t have been amazing. That’s why I was really insistent about wanting to know who the Minions were.

Then Litten claimed Scarlet Woman, and I felt vindicated. I found out that Icet was the Plague Doctor, but there was still another Outsider out there. Once Amelia died, it was about trying to keep Icet on the good team.

anyways i have to go back to work and studying

this was fun

gg everyone

magnus mvp

thank you @Atlas i really enjoyed your hosting

2 Likes

thanks for playing

3 Likes

You’re a good host, Atlas. Thank you.

2 Likes

There’s a reason I claimed scarlet women and my claim only prolonged the inevitable

1 Like

funniest moment goes to Amelia

I did realize that outting the outsider to you was bad but it wasn’t bad because they already outted to luka, which I explained to atlas when I was telling you the claims

to quote one of my dms

i think that
magnus basically made a house that had cool spinny laser guns and wrecked everyone elses buildings
basically

2 Likes

Thanks.

Once my Discord stops crashing I’m gonna stream Lobotomy Corp in the Breadbox if anyone wants to hang out and watch exclusively me be tortured by a game

id do my critique thing but i think its better if i just let people ask me
if you want review on what you did best and worst its good for me to try and talk more

hey

can we all just pretend this game is going on to prank silviu?

3 Likes

I claimed monk/pm cause I wanted to live longer because I’m the poisoner, but Baker wasn’t going to be amazing at spreading misinformation so I should have just claimed something like noble and went for it

In botc minions need to be spreading misinformation from what I’ve seen

1 Like

Can I hear a critique?

1 Like

i just want one game i can be happy about

1 Like

you could have at least told me you were philo tho… i wasnt gonna tell you the minions either way

there was no reason to

what i did bad was “have bad social reads”
but thats like, okay, because this is actually my first game on the site where i was not mafia in like…
half a year or something

your best thing was good play around the mech side of things, and getting people to rally behind you, which works well for both alignments
your worst thing was trying to play around what you learnt instead of when you learn the only jump target, and all the minions, to go for it: the game could’ve gone to d2 because you did it so late