Plagues & Flowers - Checkmate (Good wins)

I think this is funny because wolfws can easily get fucked if town kills a wolf

2 Likes

What happened that game

day 1, the knight is axed
night 1, pixie and canni knight both pick up info. the fang gu sinks a kill into the dead knight
day 2, the fang gu is executed (due to 6 knight pings)
night 3, the pit hag makes the mastermind into the po. the po attempts to kill but is blocked by the arbitrary kill clause
day 3, the ravenkeeper is executed. the game continues, because no mastermind is in play.
night 4, the po kills the pixie.
day 4, the innkeeper is executed.
night 5, the po kills the mutant.
day 5, final 3 of cannibal, po, and pit hag. nobody is executed (the po was bluffing mayor) and the game ends in a victory for the evil team (after the po kills the cannibal that night)

2 Likes

Why did they sink a kill

what the hell is evil supposed to do in this case

1 Like

they were bluffing courtier and claimed to have gotten a successful hit on the po
they very easily couldve mastermind won because the canni picked up fake courtier and used it on the po, which was a really easy explanation for where the kill went

2 Likes

THEY STILL WON

2 Likes

Pithag carry

1 Like

have a mastermind (i allowed this to happen because they had a mastermind. i knight-cleared both of the minions because of this)

2 Likes

the cannibal was hard distrusted in f3 because the canni was knight-clearing both the mastermind → po and the pit hag who were the other people in the final three
which was very funny

so town settled on the mayor win

2 Likes

they just assumed that the cannibal was the minion and the hag (i forgot what they bluffed) was the demon they were fake clearing

2 Likes

To be fair that’s kinda on them for assuming town got two knight checks for free

1 Like

Good night friends

2 Likes

VOTE: Hazardwaste

Just in case

5 Likes

Vriska did nothing wrong

1 Like

bro what

1 Like

We won already

1 Like