Plagues & Flowers - Checkmate (Good wins)

like, literally the u-pick game here

(they’re Bellatrix here if you dont know who im talking about)

I was the Shabaloth in a 15 player BMR, which was outed by town because of the Lunatic D1.
The regurgitated exorcist picked me going into F3 and evil won by convincing Voudon to nominate the Devil’s Advocate into thinking it was Mastermind Day.
Remind me why Mastermind doesn’t get respect.

tristan will never stand for a boring evil game

mastermind doesnt get respect because people think its not fun
not because people think its not powerful (it is powerful)

fair

Same reason why the Demon outs to a good traveller.

I guess.
That might be my bias as I’ve won as Mastermind with my demon becoming a past tense D1 and convincing town that the minion who I got executed was the Demon in MM day.

AFAIK mastermind shouldn’t be powerful cuz if no one dies during the night you can just no kill once right?

bold of you to assume that no one will die in the night

you should just no execute every other day because what if it’s a mastermind day

1 Like

mastermind sources its power from paranoia when theres multiple other possible sources of the no kill
such as exorcist, innkeeper, minstrel, pukka, po, or zombuul
po is especially punishing if you play it mastermind-safe

1 Like

Assassin turns someone into a chalk outline to fool town into thinking the demon wasn’t executed into MM day.

1 Like

Oh yeah I forgot on that script there’s a lot of death

1 Like

How does mastermind pithag work

We had an Assassin self delete N3, which helped evil win despite a Shab regurgitation.

1 Like

y’all are really out here just saying words huh

3 Likes

duct tape and prayers

2 Likes

Postmortem be like that.

okay this one ive actually seen first-hand and it was really funny

if the pit-hag makes themselves a demon on a mastermind day, mastermind is still active. if a player is executed, their team loses
if nobody is executed, game continues as normal and mastermind day lapses

if pit hag makes the mastermind a demon on a mastermind day, mastermind immediately nopes out but the game continues as normal because theres now a living demon

2 Likes