Plagues & Flowers - Checkmate (Good wins)

Yeah of course.

1 Like

mmhm. i was killed by pure skill. i put up a really good fight

1 Like

god dammit

2 Likes

I never remembered that game firsthand but I know the story. Cultural osmosis and all that.

2 Likes

did they include thr fact that SPEC CHAT WAS A FORUM PM and TAN WAS TALKING JN BOTH SPEC CHAT AND THREAD (for host stuff) SO IT WAS REALLY EASY TO GET CONFUSED

1 Like

but uh
what happened this game

1 Like

Not at all. There are no redemptive or mitigating factors in horror stories.

2 Likes

I feel like it might actually not be clear, huh.
I thought people were just surprised by the early finish.

well fiest there was a re rack and now the entire game ended before d1 was even supposed to end

2 Likes

I did a pro gamer move.

The first game reracked because Jarek clarified his Savant information in a whisper thread instead of his rolecard.

This game ended because I Philosopher’d into the Lunatic and found the entire evil team.

with trying to set up a fang gu jump target with a philo lunatic

1 Like

This works because the Demon, in this case Hazard, was the Fang Gu and learned that I was the Lunatic. However, I was still only ever the Philosopher, meaning I knew I was a Townsfolk instead of an Outsider and was therefore an ineligible Fang Gu jump target.

In case anyone’s confused.

1 Like

that quote is the only good thing to come out of forum botc you should be proud

4 Likes

the game was then reracked and we still killed the saint

but they fakeclaimed so much shit no one believed them when they claimed saint

i didn’t understand fps’ing as saint with a spy on the script

but it wasn’t fully their fault because the outted minion was the one holding lil monsta and we just didn’t kill them

1 Like

Sounds like something I would do to bait the Spy and/or bait a nightkill.

how exactly does that work

Claim something important that the Demon would want to kill at night, so that a negative utility role dies instead of the actually important investigatives.

and how does that work against someone who sees the grimoire

It doesn’t, but in that case the Spy might try to kill you instead, which is fine because you can claim Saint and point to the Outsider count for near-confirmation.