Plagues & Flowers - Checkmate (Good wins)

Obviously, this Saint would want to softclaim Outsider to someone ahead of time, so they aren’t stranded.

The Spy isn’t a very strong Outsider without a Poisoner but it is fun.

1 Like

That’s a case of someone fooling around and finding out BoTC style. Except the consequences were paid by the sub.

waitwaitwait what happened

1 Like

omg I was so tired last night I didn’t even notice I had won that’s hilarious

4 Likes

congraculations

If it wasn’t said already, what did my savant information mean?

A player performed an action last night that definitively did not help their faction any more then three or more different actions would.
or
A minion chose you last night.

I had a theory that I wrote down, I’m curious to know what the answer was.

Share your theory first, please.

nvm it was here

1 Like

Sure since I wrote it down in my DMs

I was…very very wrong.

1 Like

Actually, you were on the right track with identifying the correct line of information and trying to gauge what it actually meant. You caught on sooner than anyone else that it could’ve referred to a poor Minion choice. Don’t put yourself down.

2 Likes

Thank you! Once the Harpy came out, I knew I couldn’t have been chosen by the poisoner, or else it would still be a true savant info that would be impossible to solve.

1 Like

This was a really fun game, excellent work all around! Litten had me going (once again) for the longest time

2 Likes

For the record, I did not slip any information Magnus claimed to me for Litten at any point, except the initial General claim, which I accidentally copy-pasted from a message that was intended to be in my rolecard, and quickly covered up to refer to the General/HP 2f2.

2 Likes

I claimed General to you and only you.

Wow. This is why I can’t claim to you ever.

Litten told me you gave a HP/General 2f2!

I claimed HP to everyone else because randing the same role twice was an amusing lie.

PROOF

Me to Litten.