Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

meh, I somewhat disagree, but I will say they are more readable from flips/interactions with others down the line.

1 Like

I don’t think the question is a “mechanical one.”

What gives u that impression?

I do agree hollistically that coming into the game and solely focused on mechanics is rand >scum, but I don’t really see Nuto doing that in the post highlighted.

1 Like

well, i guess because “anyone do anything fun tonight” just makes me think of like. oh yeah did anyone have any funky abilities if that makes sense

2 Likes

Oh, I guess I can kinda see that, but it’s day 1 so idk if that totally applies. And also, they would have specified “N0 actions” I feel if they were implying that.

1 Like

That feels like a weird hierarchy. No, I don’t think it’s ordered like that, I just explained my reads on them in the order I was given.

Oh lol, well what is ur hierarchy?

It seemed to me you don’t tr Min/Garfooled as much and seem to tr Nuto based on “lack of TMI” and you mentioned you feel Guava is a “villager.”

Prolly won’t be on for the rest of the day and gotta go to bed soon, but will prolly skim/catchup when I can and hopefully have a better grip on things tomorrow if I am alive so I can help lead us in the right direction hehe!

1 Like

The general threadstate feels incredibly sleepy, which I think is resultant of the weeks long wait for this game. I think some players would take advantage of this as Mafia, while others would take a backseat and wait for the heads to start rolling. I’m mainly thinking players like Guava / Jaiden / CRichard would be the sort to be jumping up here, although I think Gorta insisting on making a move is villagery when his last few wolfgames saw him slank a bit more.

2 Likes

gnite aro ^_^

2 Likes

Will say I do slightly town lean Magnus in realtime right now for their inquisitiveness and their elaboration on their earlier reads.

1 Like

gn :zzz:

1 Like

Newish. Fourth game on FOL, fourth long-form Mafia-esque adventure that I know of, familiar with social deduction games in different formats.

I would rather not assemble a readlist because if I die tonight and my legacy is all wrong I’d rather people didn’t follow it, and if I live I can do it later. I have a rough order of suspicion, which I might talk about in detail in my neighbourhoods overnight.

mornign

1 Like

gmornyyy

1 Like

Back from work. I’ll read through today after i finished eating

1 Like

I have Gorta as more likely to be town, because they didn’t seem content with town voting no-exe which I would imagine would be the case if they didn’t rand town. Mind you, it’s not a 100% smoking gun depending on if they’re able to fake it as non-town in thread.

1 Like

Oh yeah, speaking of EoD. I can’t guarantee I’ll be around then, because it would be past my bedtime.

1 Like

I’ll try to be there but I can’t make any promises.

when is EOD?