Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

The general threadstate feels incredibly sleepy, which I think is resultant of the weeks long wait for this game. I think some players would take advantage of this as Mafia, while others would take a backseat and wait for the heads to start rolling. I’m mainly thinking players like Guava / Jaiden / CRichard would be the sort to be jumping up here, although I think Gorta insisting on making a move is villagery when his last few wolfgames saw him slank a bit more.

2 Likes

gnite aro ^_^

2 Likes

Will say I do slightly town lean Magnus in realtime right now for their inquisitiveness and their elaboration on their earlier reads.

1 Like

gn :zzz:

1 Like

Newish. Fourth game on FOL, fourth long-form Mafia-esque adventure that I know of, familiar with social deduction games in different formats.

I would rather not assemble a readlist because if I die tonight and my legacy is all wrong I’d rather people didn’t follow it, and if I live I can do it later. I have a rough order of suspicion, which I might talk about in detail in my neighbourhoods overnight.

mornign

1 Like

gmornyyy

1 Like

Back from work. I’ll read through today after i finished eating

1 Like

I have Gorta as more likely to be town, because they didn’t seem content with town voting no-exe which I would imagine would be the case if they didn’t rand town. Mind you, it’s not a 100% smoking gun depending on if they’re able to fake it as non-town in thread.

1 Like

Oh yeah, speaking of EoD. I can’t guarantee I’ll be around then, because it would be past my bedtime.

1 Like

I’ll try to be there but I can’t make any promises.

when is EOD?

Like this thought. makes me like this spot a bit better

leafia voted zenon out of zenons wishes though

1 Like

gn

sweet dreams

Quick Iso’s on people that have been tightroped.

No. thats not how metas work sadly.

a vote for sleep from basically no where. dont know if this is memeing or if he is actively going for the sleep.

brough up the AC and Leafia joke a total of 7 times out of his 16 comments. idk seems very “hello fellow humans”

Man my reads are always wrong on Gar tho so i have no fucking clue

I Havent really ever played with nuto before but is being overly joking part of their usual game. i know when i am like this i am evil.

another player who voted sleep for not really any reason

An i believe they never did. did nothing seem suspicous to them?

1 Like

are made of this?

2 Likes

And Zenon

But… aw

:popcorn:

took a chance to vote on a w/w that leafia made with no really back evidence that i could see. Zenon says that jaiden is town so gorta must be wolf. insta trust in leafia’s read i guess?

leaving this here to ask zenon what her thought process was for this

another vote where she hops on someones read and rides with it. i dont think i have seen zenon do this before

Still in tears

even bigger tears

another vote on sleep. another vote controlled by someone else

All in all i still dont know my thoughts on these three. but they are all rubbing me wrong ways

1 Like