Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

when is EOD?

Like this thought. makes me like this spot a bit better

leafia voted zenon out of zenons wishes though

1 Like

gn

sweet dreams

Quick Iso’s on people that have been tightroped.

No. thats not how metas work sadly.

a vote for sleep from basically no where. dont know if this is memeing or if he is actively going for the sleep.

brough up the AC and Leafia joke a total of 7 times out of his 16 comments. idk seems very “hello fellow humans”

Man my reads are always wrong on Gar tho so i have no fucking clue

I Havent really ever played with nuto before but is being overly joking part of their usual game. i know when i am like this i am evil.

another player who voted sleep for not really any reason

An i believe they never did. did nothing seem suspicous to them?

1 Like

are made of this?

2 Likes

And Zenon

But… aw

:popcorn:

took a chance to vote on a w/w that leafia made with no really back evidence that i could see. Zenon says that jaiden is town so gorta must be wolf. insta trust in leafia’s read i guess?

leaving this here to ask zenon what her thought process was for this

another vote where she hops on someones read and rides with it. i dont think i have seen zenon do this before

Still in tears

even bigger tears

another vote on sleep. another vote controlled by someone else

All in all i still dont know my thoughts on these three. but they are all rubbing me wrong ways

1 Like

EOD is 1:00 AM our time.
I left the thread after seeing this figuring that someone would do you the curtesy to answer your question.

1 Like

you know no one is on at this time zone. this is why i like to do my reading now XD

1 Like

But thankyou. i will not be here for EOD. sorry but i am not staying up till 1

1 Like

I don’t think this impacts my vote unless Zenon almost ends up going over closer to EOD.

I mean it could.

I feel like when someone specifically says “This is something new i am doing put it into my meta”. i aint gonna just slap it in there instantly. its gotta happen several times for it to be a meta
hence meta

1 Like

but honestly Gar is the only one i have no meta. i swear he plays differently every game

1 Like

If someone demonstrates a new behaviour one game and then repeats it the following game, are they not setting a new meta for themselves?

1 Like

exactly what i said. but its not meta yet until it repeats

But was that behaviour added into their meta the first or second time they did it?

second. cause if its done once and never again it’s not a meta. its a once off. if they do it a second time then it becomes a meta cause its a repeated action

What if it’s performed once with the intent to be repeated again?