Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

EOD is 1:00 AM our time.
I left the thread after seeing this figuring that someone would do you the curtesy to answer your question.

1 Like

you know no one is on at this time zone. this is why i like to do my reading now XD

1 Like

But thankyou. i will not be here for EOD. sorry but i am not staying up till 1

1 Like

I don’t think this impacts my vote unless Zenon almost ends up going over closer to EOD.

I mean it could.

I feel like when someone specifically says “This is something new i am doing put it into my meta”. i aint gonna just slap it in there instantly. its gotta happen several times for it to be a meta
hence meta

1 Like

but honestly Gar is the only one i have no meta. i swear he plays differently every game

1 Like

If someone demonstrates a new behaviour one game and then repeats it the following game, are they not setting a new meta for themselves?

1 Like

exactly what i said. but its not meta yet until it repeats

But was that behaviour added into their meta the first or second time they did it?

second. cause if its done once and never again it’s not a meta. its a once off. if they do it a second time then it becomes a meta cause its a repeated action

What if it’s performed once with the intent to be repeated again?

its still not a meta cause it hasnt been repeated. I can state at the beginning of every game i will say “Hello friends its Me hazard back again for another video” and will do this for future games. and then never do it. is that a meta?

why does this tickle you so much mag?

If you performed that behaviour once, and then didn’t perform it in a second game, would I be allowed to call you out for it?

It doesn’t, I just find the rhetoric amusing.

1 Like

ah i see where you going here. but is that meta or catching a lie

and fair enough XD

1 Like

I would say that it’s related to whether or not you traditionally keep your promises or tell lies about that sort of thing, meaning it leads into being involved with a metaread anyway.

So in turn. the fact he didnt keep meta is in turn a meta but that meta doesnt form until next game when if they continue their meta or they decide to forget that meta