Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

this means “you should speak toki pona with me, not english”

I think we’ll find a lot of coordination this game that won’t necessarily mean much besides the fact that they’re in a neighborhood

Before I forget. I’m pretty sure you weren’t aware the hood with me not the Director existed, as you posted in the Director hood and not the other one until earlier.

yeah

at the same time this post from you feels like just a post created for the sake of posting

That seems to be the case with everyone so far. Which is hardly news at this point.

I only made that point bcus Jake commented on coordination and I out of context thought it was a scumread

It also means May/Garfooled likely aren’t on the same scum team. It would be highly sub-optimal to shoot your scum buddy, especially if it would be host announced.

1 Like

especially if you thought it would kill them

I don’t think I can support you for town leader

please explain this take

besides the one we were almost all in?

1 Like

ic

This tbh.

garfooled said they were and why am i lying about that
how did i become aware of the hood

I will state. In one of my Neighbour hoods (Lets call it WR) I was told by YBW that i was in all her neighbour hoods. jake is not in any of mine so i would say that no jake and YBW werent ever in the same neighbourhood

minus the obvious one

Again, you haven’t explained why if you knew Garfooled, you and myself hood existed 1st thing that you didn’t post in it until earlier. You obviously were aware of the Director neighborhood, because you replied to my posts there.

EBWODP: Today

i did immediately but thats unrelated to my question no

this

Where? As far as I can tell, the 1st message in the myself/you/Gar Hood was today 1 hour ago.

i explained almost immediately after coming forward about the hood
please answer the questions