Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

I think Zenon can towntell extremely easily and there are eight hours until EOD due to the host time delay.

based

ykw i’ll just wait for towntell then. it’ll happen trust

1 Like

Ah ok I see, so would you say ur playstyle has shifted then since that game then?

And ty for that explanation regarding alignment split. Not knowing the exact structure can also hurt us esp with sleeping today which is why I’d advise against it. Though it’s even, it does not mean it’s always safe to sleep bc of different roles/abilities etc.

So do you tr majority of the people voting sleep? It seems u tr Nuto the most and then followed by Guava and then Min/Garfooled.

What do u make of the wagons below it and the current state within thread?

1 Like

The second quote does somewhat remind me of myself when I first started forum mafia and that alone seems somewhat townie with the excitement.

Is crazynuto a newer player?

2 Likes

meh, I somewhat disagree, but I will say they are more readable from flips/interactions with others down the line.

1 Like

I don’t think the question is a “mechanical one.”

What gives u that impression?

I do agree hollistically that coming into the game and solely focused on mechanics is rand >scum, but I don’t really see Nuto doing that in the post highlighted.

1 Like

well, i guess because “anyone do anything fun tonight” just makes me think of like. oh yeah did anyone have any funky abilities if that makes sense

2 Likes

Oh, I guess I can kinda see that, but it’s day 1 so idk if that totally applies. And also, they would have specified “N0 actions” I feel if they were implying that.

1 Like

That feels like a weird hierarchy. No, I don’t think it’s ordered like that, I just explained my reads on them in the order I was given.

Oh lol, well what is ur hierarchy?

It seemed to me you don’t tr Min/Garfooled as much and seem to tr Nuto based on “lack of TMI” and you mentioned you feel Guava is a “villager.”

Prolly won’t be on for the rest of the day and gotta go to bed soon, but will prolly skim/catchup when I can and hopefully have a better grip on things tomorrow if I am alive so I can help lead us in the right direction hehe!

1 Like

The general threadstate feels incredibly sleepy, which I think is resultant of the weeks long wait for this game. I think some players would take advantage of this as Mafia, while others would take a backseat and wait for the heads to start rolling. I’m mainly thinking players like Guava / Jaiden / CRichard would be the sort to be jumping up here, although I think Gorta insisting on making a move is villagery when his last few wolfgames saw him slank a bit more.

2 Likes

gnite aro ^_^

2 Likes

Will say I do slightly town lean Magnus in realtime right now for their inquisitiveness and their elaboration on their earlier reads.

1 Like

gn :zzz:

1 Like

Newish. Fourth game on FOL, fourth long-form Mafia-esque adventure that I know of, familiar with social deduction games in different formats.

I would rather not assemble a readlist because if I die tonight and my legacy is all wrong I’d rather people didn’t follow it, and if I live I can do it later. I have a rough order of suspicion, which I might talk about in detail in my neighbourhoods overnight.

mornign

1 Like

gmornyyy

1 Like

Back from work. I’ll read through today after i finished eating

1 Like