Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

if there’s scum in jaiden/zenon there’s like a 5% chance of it being jaiden lol

Scumlist

Jaiden

This is partly influenced by some musings YBW shared in a neighborhood, but she’s been giving me some weird vibes. First is her voting Sleep. I admit I did it out of curiosity, but when it started to gain traction she decided to jump off the bandwagon, despite saying this earlier in the day.

Which is like…why be so vocal against it when Sleep was going to win?

Then she voted on me (due to the majority) and claimed that she was open to voting anyone else, yet she didn’t really explain why she changed? Then she was vocal about not wanting people to vote me, which feels like a scum attempt at allying herself with me.

Gorta is gorta,

and min is min lol. I’ll get back to them later.

But Jaiden feels like a solid scumread to me. Her actions don’t really line up with what she said before.

VOTE: Jaiden

I’m awake I swear, but I’ll be here in a bit

bruh

It isn’t and you’re right about whoever Gourmet Guy is being a wolf. Namely on the side of coven.

Funny on how you seemed to know that.

hi guys im still out but im going to display my full wrath the moment im home. spiderverse was good but after getting my seat kicked for 2 hours anyone at eod1 is getting a full talking to

3 Likes

I really don’t know anything lol I’m just thinking about why people wouldn’t claim something weird happening to them.

Like all of us in the Director’s chat for example, we felt okay to talk about it.

nuto im not mad im just disappointed

2 Likes

i mean

i can say my action failed for some reason tbh

lol nevermind it didn’t

heres your cowboy music

1 Like

holy based

May (2): CRichardFortressLies, Leafia
Jaiden (1): crazynuto

Not Voting (11): JakeTheWolfie, Hazardwaste, Magnus, guavagudetama, Garfooled, Jaiden, Zenon, May, Arogame123, min, Gorta

Booooo

4 Likes

LOL?

So it was ALWAYS fake. Cringe!!!

I was ever-so-politely offered a wonderful little gun from YBW. D1 wagons sucked ass because of how last-minute they were and I wanted another flip to give us more solving material today so I grabbed it and shot Garfooled, cause I thought they were sus. As you can see, it did not work