Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

it was kinda horrendous for me to participate in whatever eod was but ykw it’ll be worth it when more people have died and shit

I’m going to turn in because I need to wait and see how certain players enter the thread today. I won’t personally vote May or anyone else in the meantime because it’s a menial task and it made no impact yesterday, but I appreciate those who work to apply pressure.

@Questionable_Host Can we have our ability to like posts back please?

1 Like

I know who the subject was

After literally telling me that I have no reason to TR Jaiden this is the read…

Bro what.

That’s literally just

Jaiden bad cause vibes which is substantially worse than me… actually having reasons. And vibes lol.

what is that reasoning :sob::sob:

I want to die before Jaiden in all worlds so i will put myself on the block for her.

Seriously don’t kill her before me.

1 Like

Gortas EoD was outing. That is all.

May is literally the target YBW chose for her abilities.

The subject as it was called

Yes people voting Jaiden don’t understand her EoD was clearing as fuck and it’s really bad. Not only that the NK was a frame and it’s not even a good one

I was doing 100 mph on a highway while putting in that vote.

Pls do not do that kids. FM and drive very illegal.

1 Like

Before i go to bed. I think that is my stand point currently. Her eod felt pure enough for me.

But her worry about voting garfooled is still nagging at me.

I voted there cause i thought Jaiden was there . Like i said i was driving though and could only look real quick.

The Marluna vote was just fucking awful. For shame.

This was not as secret as i thought it was.

I gained this ability though lol

I’m good at the game. No wolf plays that EoD how Jaiden did. I have reason to believe that Jaiden is town also that i can’t publicly share.

And the first conflict of a game is often T v T especially a conflict that plays out how Jaiden v YBW where both sides are convinced the other is always a wolf.

Hmmm, I’ll trust your judgement about Jaiden for now Zenon.

It was extremely pure she was trying to direct people in ways she thought were beneficial she was pushing people’s in certain ways like yelling at me when i voted people she didn’t want.

She was playing the role of town leader not power wolf. CRich jumping on Jaiden immediately off your post is nagl to me btw i think wolves want her misexe.