Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

Tbh I had you as a null before the read.

1 Like

Thats fair.

Except sometimes villagers also try too hard to appear town, like when someone asks you to think about how you do the things you’re doing and you start messing up.

That’s probably a minority of villager players.

All we can do is hope for the best, prepare for the worst.

It sounds like an obvious fake ability that calls back to Starcraft given that the hosts specified in rules 4 and 5 that unfun roles shouldn’t be submitted, but I think Marluna outing it that early makes it look like she wanted people to think about it sooner rather than later which I think is towny. We shouldn’t push this in case I’m mistaken.

1 Like

Hazard, I was talking about the SOD/EOD times being at 1am. I was responding to your distaste of the starting time. I appreciate the townlean but your reasoning is flawed.

Yes you do.

I sure appreciate you having an opinion on what it would mean for Jake to openly claim town or not town in a chat that you can’t see. I actually think your analysis makes Jake more likely to be town if he would be willing to express his thoughts in this public thread, not that I can really blame him for not doing that when I suspect most of the game content is being squirrelled away in chats. My point against him was that he seemed less immediately comedic than he usually does, but you indicated that he isn’t always like that.

2 Likes

I think it’s usually the self-aware players who face these troubles. It wouldn’t apply to the players who can flow with the thread.

I was going to read into this post, but I have no idea how to.

The Gorta post I quoted is probably a good look for them, if conversion exists in this setup. I doubt Gorta would immediately point out conversion as a possibility if they weren’t town.

2 Likes

Well… fuck ok thankyou.

1 Like

I mean pointing that out still makes me town lean you. But not as much as i was before

(Man i thought i was smart for once XD)

People keep on reaching conclusions that I’ve already made but for the wrong reasons. CRichard, Gorta was responding to (#123), when conversion in the operations order was pointed out. Gorta didn’t point it out and he vaguely stated the obvious there.

It’s already been agreed on that Gorta feels towny due to fulfilling advance predicted behaviour, though. For something that you can actually see, I think pointing out that he wouldn’t talk in neighbourhoods a lot makes for a better look.

I did not decide on my own.

Hazard, I want to be converted tonight.

i dont! then aussie nights loses it touch :pensive:

2 Likes

You don’t want me to be converted or you don’t want to be? I know the answer would be no to both, but which did you mean?

i mean no to both. but i was directing at you being converted.

Pleasure, I think that slips me as town if you’re evil.

1 Like