Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

That seems to be the case with everyone so far. Which is hardly news at this point.

I only made that point bcus Jake commented on coordination and I out of context thought it was a scumread

It also means May/Garfooled likely arenā€™t on the same scum team. It would be highly sub-optimal to shoot your scum buddy, especially if it would be host announced.

1 Like

especially if you thought it would kill them

I donā€™t think I can support you for town leader

please explain this take

besides the one we were almost all in?

1 Like

ic

This tbh.

garfooled said they were and why am i lying about that
how did i become aware of the hood

I will state. In one of my Neighbour hoods (Lets call it WR) I was told by YBW that i was in all her neighbour hoods. jake is not in any of mine so i would say that no jake and YBW werent ever in the same neighbourhood

minus the obvious one

Again, you havenā€™t explained why if you knew Garfooled, you and myself hood existed 1st thing that you didnā€™t post in it until earlier. You obviously were aware of the Director neighborhood, because you replied to my posts there.

EBWODP: Today

i did immediately but thats unrelated to my question no

this

Where? As far as I can tell, the 1st message in the myself/you/Gar Hood was today 1 hour ago.

i explained almost immediately after coming forward about the hood
please answer the questions

Iā€™m thinking you only saw the Gar/myself/you neighborhood existed today. Otherwise, you would have posted there long before today. Thatā€™s what I saw in the Director neighborhood.

Post them again. Iā€™m pretty sure Iā€™ve already answered them.

this
ive posted it multiple times and youve responded with your own questions each time

TBF, I didnā€™t realize I was in multiple neighborhoods, as the pings sorta overlapped. Itā€™s entirely reasonable that he missed it.

2 Likes