This was as funny as i thought it would be lol

1 Like

Holy god you are a wolf arenā€™t you

Holy fuck you are a wolf

VOTE: Crazynuto

Did my present do something good or is this from other mech lol

We could just hammer and than its not boring

lmao sure sure. VOTE: Zenon

Same here. Zenon is definitely locktown.

Her voting for herself is her towntell.

Yeah. May probably town for this.

Definitely willing to sheep this. VOTE: Crazy

OMGUSy as f.

Kill this pls

1 Like

Good morning. Gar and Aro both flipping evil isnā€™t surprising. Alright, so killing two low effort coven players implies thereā€™s an evil near the top posters from around Zenon to Hazard. I trust that Zenon is town and Iā€™m a little suspicious of Jaiden for jumping around with her votes both days, like she went from voting sleep and messing around to suddenly leading the charge and throwing around reads that she didnā€™t previously believe in. CRichard and May might still be evil, there wasnā€™t a lot of pressure yesterday for certain kills and Gar was bussing material. I still trust Magnus because they feel the same as in our other games, and they feel more aware than a lot of other people here in a way that a demotivated evil shouldnā€™t.

Hazard and min seemed pure on d1 but their jumps from sleep to marluna at the end of d1 havent been really explained well. Hazard voted Gar early d1 because he was being weird and found a reason to move away with the sleep and marluna wagons. Minā€™s vote on aro also looks like he wanted credit by voting with the masses and on someone who wasnt meeting the post minimum anyway. Iā€™d want to look here first today

forget it, I just want to start posting

Iā€™ll have more info later

well, jaiden is dead

I mean Iā€™m not wolf, I know that at least. But sadly I have no info to help with town. Youā€™d think my wolf buddies would give me some info to back me up in this case lol but nope, I got nothing. :man_shrugging:

itā€™s not about that (well, it kind of is, but you know)

If voting for yourself clears you then thatā€™s easy. VOTE: crazynuto

Iā€™d rather be taken out now anyway than during the last day. None of my role abilities have been useful at all :pensive:

this is insane

I think itā€™s perfectly rational. If the town canā€™t trust me, I shouldnā€™t be here. Plus I have very little impact on the game state as a whole anyway, so Iā€™m the safest to go for. There might be other town abilities that are much stronger than mine, and Iā€™d rather they survive. Itā€™s obvious the wolves/coven kept me alive cuz of how scum I read, and thatā€™s fine! But Iā€™m sick of playing their game haha.

Nuto outed at this point lol