Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

You killed Jaiden so she couldn’t shout rule 3 when you said this /j

2 Likes

LMAO

3 Likes

may what do u think of my tiny wallpost

Good wallpost. I agree with a lot of what you said there, I was looking through Haz/nuto last night as well

1 Like

While I want to immediately vote min back because he voted me, and I’ve been sorta sus of him for a while now…

Wait there’s no “but” to this statement.

VOTE: min

1 Like

what about me has made you sus?

1 Like

I’m glad you asked!

…okay after reading through what you’ve posted, I realize it’s my bias because you’ve been sus of me since the start. Most of your plays actually feel kinda fine? You’ve mainly been reading town correctly, as Jaiden was town when you said so here.

I’m just gonna… VOTE: Unvote as I know when I’ve been wrong haha.

Do you still think it’s Zenon btw?

Ah I did it wrong, how the hell do I unvote again xD

naw, i think zenon is like locktown right now

she kinda did something that i think an evil like. never does. i’ll reevaluate her if she starts freaking me out but idk i don’t think she’s a wolf

(Until I figure out how to remove my vote, as my brain is so fried haha, I’m just gonna VOTE: Sleep. )

As your judgments seem pretty sound, who’s top on your list? You can say me I won’t be offended.

i’ve been on here so long and the unvote still confuses me LOL

1 Like

i want to say you right now because i very highly doubt gar plays the game and only mentions/gives a read towards town

he absolutely mentioned a buddy or two in his messages, and given my evaluation on the way he spoke to other people compared to you…i think you’re a likely partner. he seems to kinda just brush by your slot (at least in his iso) barely slipping any sort of actual opinion from what i’ve seen (even while mentioning you twice), while he actively engages with leafia and hazard, which is different enough that i find it nagl for you

obviously i can’t convince a slot on their own scumminess but i posted that for everyone else to see too

1 Like

The conspiratorial type in me wants to say it’s because I’m not wolf that he only brushed past my slot, but in reality, I have no idea what was on his mind lol.

But if I’m considered sus, it’s all good. In all honesty gar wasn’t even on my radar as scum, so I can see why this looks bad.

I got Zenon/Min/CRichard town off yesterday, too. Leafia makes sense, Nuto I came out of yesterday suspecting but feeling otherwise is reasonable, mech clear on Guava I don’t know anything about.

Overall, the fact that we’re roughly on the same page makes me feel good enough about your slot for now. We’ll see how that progresses.

1 Like

I may as well reveal this here, too: I have incriminating information on a player that I am not revealing at this time. Continue as normal, and I will tell you all more toward the end of the day.

4 Likes

:eyes:

1 Like

this is kinda based

1 Like

I’ve played too many games where someone reveals a cop check at SoD and the rest of the day’s boring as all hell. We’re having fun in here.

3 Likes

Holy shit plausible?
VOTE: Sleep

Based and maypilled