Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

Markiplier

2 Likes

BTW where does JaketheWolfie stand rn? If they don’t post today, then they self resolve at EoD.

I think you’ve summarized the whole situation with Jake right there.

It’s that simple? :wowee:

1 Like

It’s that simple.

opinion on nuto pls and ty

like a detailed one if ur able

you see

i want them dead. i think their response is quite weird, especially when they backed off just so quickly

it’s just everytime someone self votes it like short circuits my brain

Off the top of my head, Nuto is in a pool of players that I want to look in for similar reasons to you: I think Garfooled has interacted with at least one non-town off personality and such. However, if I may share this, I did fuck with them in a neighbourhood and they were able to confidently say they didn’t kill anyone last night, and provided details on their role I can independently verify, so I at least know they’re not fakeclaiming, and they probably didn’t carry the factional?

Honestly, I don’t have detailed thoughts on Nuto, and I need to read back more through his iso to see what’s going on there. I think your push is fair, I just don’t have an opinion myself.

The thing that bothers me about Nuto’s self vote is if they’re Coven, why do that after 2 of their buddies got punted to the graveyard yesterday?

That being said, I heavily disapprove of self-voting yet unfortunately I can see myself doing that in Nuto’s shoes in the world they’re town.

also can i just check something

The player count for today is 11+1. +1 being Raph. does this mean he is able to vote/be voted

I had an extremely busy schedule today, it’s not my fault.
It’s done now though.

1 Like

or be killed

Magnus (2): Zenon, Leafia
crazynuto (1): min
guavagudetama (1): CRichardFortressLies
Sleep (1): guavagudetama
min (1): crazynuto

Not Voting (5): Hazardwaste, Gorta, Magnus, JakeTheWolfie, May

You can try.

1 Like

Sorry Hazard. You’re just kinda in my POE because your worldview doesn’t line up with mine. You usually feel more cautious than is healthy, but in spite of your suspicion on Gar they mostly avoided talking to you; their death d2 felt generally calm except for the manifested Zenon wagon so it looks like Mafia might have been willing to let them die; you were pushing Gar but you didn’t feel completely committed to it, which is weird; you’re in at least two triangles of players that contain an evil; you have a scumread on Nuto and I don’t even know who else alive.

Calling it a night now to good night everyone. :sleepingleafeon:

You are statistically correct but maybe not really. I don’t think Gar was really being selective with that opening post, they weren’t particularly self-aware of their own meta, they just wanted to say something to be townread. It’s more about whether or not you would expect other Mafia to be online at the time of daystart, which is generally reasonable to expect.

Nonetheless there are reasons to townread all three.

This makes more sense because they’re actually townreads.

This is a reasonable conclusion to draw from this.

You should no more then anyone that i never push my reads. Cause i talk myself out of it and doubt it. Need for speed and wiz for example.

Never said i had a scum read on Nuto. In fact i was putting a world up where they were good.

Your posts on me are so weird. Usually i dont have issues on your* reads on me or others cause i can see them/they make some sense. Your read on me just sounds like “well i need to sus someone. Hazard is an easy target”