Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

Do you really think i decided to try and kill somone on my team with that grand of an ability on day 1. And then continue to try and get him killed on day 2?

Iā€™m proud that you decided to fake a rā€”

Nevermind. You fool.

1 Like

Iā€™ve failed to commit to the bit. Iā€™ll fake a real red someday, I promise.

Well of course. You started out looking unconfident, maybe before but at least until (#1158). The issue here is that it specifically looks as though you were confident enough around (#1336).

This is a weird claim given the evidence to the contrary.

Summary

Play at your own risk [?KRC] (11+1/16) - Day 3 - #1158 by Hazardwaste

Ok? so i canā€™t vote for someone i am suspicous on. if i was confident i would have tried to force others to follow me. but i didnt cause i didnt want to be the guy who lead town into a bad lynch if i fucked it.

Hazard, this mentality of yours is a handicap regardless of alignment.

ow ok.

1 Like

you could have said that in anyway of a nicer way? i am trying my best here man. i even started getting more out there in trying to improve.

2 Likes

that is all day 1 evidence. the way you said this

it makes it sound its a current read. and i was telling you since day 1 i have never brought up a scum read for nuto. cause i agreed with your point that it was too easy to get them up on day 1.

imma have a break for a bit cause that fucked me up a bit. iā€™ll see ya soon

For what itā€™s worth, I think Hazard is probably town? They havenā€™t done much to ring my alarm bells per se.

Hazard/Magnus definitely not w/w as far as Iā€™m concerned. I still remember that interaction about conversion between the two of them, which to me is the sort of convo youā€™d want done in scum chat privately, not in public thread.

Iā€™m sorry I probably overreacted to your comment @Magnus . Thats on me. I apologies greatly your doing an awesome job and i enjoy playing with you.

1 Like

I do have to go to work now tho so good luck everyone!

1 Like

Magnus (2): Zenon, Leafia
crazynuto (1): min
guavagudetama (1): CRichardFortressLies
Sleep (1): guavagudetama
min (1): crazynuto

Not Voting (5): Hazardwaste, Gorta, Magnus, JakeTheWolfie, May

oh boy, what a fun thing

you will never believe what I was just told

so I have just been told someone has changed alignments or a person is capable of changing alignments due to EoD 2

the weird thing is itā€™s not worded as the scum got an active conversion ability