Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

Buy me a sweater

it is literally compensation from what I was told

yeah, Aro was probably starting scum

Bear in mind that Arogameā€™s rolecard was redacted as part of compensation, perhaps they were the converter in the world compensation included a conversion.

Derp clear denied Guava scum

Just kill Magnus

I am mech confirming Guava as Town.

Ok, well sooner is better if Iā€™m to move my vote to someone else.

I did mention this earlier.

I feel like weā€™ve had enough scenarios where you go ā€œthereā€™s no way you didnā€™t know thatā€ and Iā€™m like ā€œIā€™m being deadassā€ that you should know this is real

like, even if I was scum the level of attention Iā€™ve payed to this game recently is like actually negative :sob: :sob: itā€™s underground I wouldnā€™t know regardless of alignment

if youā€™re fucking with me again Iā€™m gonna feel so dumb

a kill and convert every night seems over powered

but Iā€™m going to sleep

1 Like

I get to work on some reads tomorrow

just donā€™t lose your mind and panic over the convert info

1 Like

Speaking of conversion hunting, this much could theoretically be from a converted!May, converted for casing Gar, in which case evils probably didnā€™t put up much resistance against their wagon. May jokes around here which is a towntell, but these posts read pre-written. Namely being the ā€˜Bishopā€™ post and dropping the redcheck quickly instead of either committing for half a day or not writing it at all. May also just agrees with Min and I, which isnā€™t suspicious in its own right but it does involve taking a neutral-ish stance here.

Summary

(#3029) involves an elaboration on this neutral-ish standpoint, by not really taking a stance on Nutoā€™s slot. (#3013) looks better in that May questions Hazard directly and drops it after receiving a satisfactory response. All in all, this much isnā€™t conclusive.

Arguably (#3015) is the most ā€œnot convertedā€ indicated post from May if you take it as a sign they arenā€™t frozen in main chat. Clinging to the Markiplier joke in response to Min in their following post suggests leads to the impression that it was set up, albeit the initial line still betrays a cavalier attitude.

Among us

1 Like

sus

1 Like

1 Like

Yes for sure. That would be overpowered.