Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

i have 6 hours of nothing ahead of me.

fucking watch me

1 Like

This is actually an incredible wolf tactic

what is me wasting 6 hours for a probable “your mum” joke. or you wasting my time

2 Likes

Me wasting your 6 hours for a probable “your mum” joke

1 Like

I’m currently searching tghe word serach to see if I accidentally generated any slurs because I didnt turn the “bad words” filter off. Theres a bit that gets real close

Derp clear double denied

I have never used a reaction test in mafia in my entire life.

Ever since i stopped memeing I’ve been less interested in this game lol

Should I leave it because you know why, or can I ask if you did in fact read through Nuto’s ISO?

Magnus (2): Zenon, Leafia
crazynuto (2): min, May
guavagudetama (1): CRichardFortressLies
Sleep (1): guavagudetama
min (1): crazynuto

Not Voting (4): Hazardwaste, Gorta, Magnus, JakeTheWolfie

Hazard and I had a draw in postcount a moment ago.

It felt like Gar was “allowed to die” because there were only five of us here at EOD.

D1

EOD1 FINAL VOTECOUNT

Marluna (5): Magnus, Hazardwaste, Jaiden, Gorta, min
Sleep (3): crazynuto, guavagudetama, Garfooled
Zenon (1): Leafia
Gorta (1): Zenon
crazynuto (1): May
JakeTheWolfie (1): CRichardFortressLies

Not Voting (4): JakeTheWolfie, Arogame123, YoubutWorse, Marluna

Hazard is starting to feel comfortable here fuckers!

@Hazardwaste I guess I didn’t explain my reasoning for suspecting you that well earlier. For one, I theorised that evils were more likely to push themselves to appear at EOD, which was at 1am on the first day. Yet all three of us (you, CRichard and I) turned up. CRichard was going to be my preferred vote yesterday (this can be verified by my neighbours), but then he townslipped so I turned my focus onto you. I also figured that since the Marluna wagon was started by me, evils might’ve instead settled back. Of everyone that was present at EOD, I wanted to look at CRichard and Guava for this reason, while you were in my mind as a candidate because you voted Marluna (the wagon mightn’t be pure).

Secondly, yesterday I threw out that second triangle about the response to May’s case, which consisted of yourself, CRichard and Min. The overlap made me just think it was you.

What if we just combined our postcounts and shared equal credit over everyone else?

i am in that triangle cause i liked the message about gar possibly not being town right? that may posted

I extrapolated that you called May towny in a neighbourhood, since everyone’s allegedly in one, presumably in response to the case.

i can confirm i am in a neighbour hood with may. and the people in that neighbourhood besides may can confirm i didnt call may townie in that thread. literally on that day i dont think we used that neighbour hood outside general conversation.

@May why did you respond to Hazard in such a manner?

ok fair. but again i need you to create the scenario where i decided to martyr Gar half way through day 1.