Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

Gar was low-posting and free credit can be nice. Alternatively, it could’ve been plain TMI directing you to accuse them. It’s what Kiiruma would do.

Fair but again. -1 coven in a game where coven doesn’t know towns abilities.

on the first day

i would have surely gone for aro instead who was even more low posting and someone alot more people didnt trust day 1 if i was going for that play

VOTE: CRich

In conjunction with Aro’s presence (or lack thereof) in the game, I could see someone sacrificing Gar as a gambit if they didn’t envision themselves making it to the end otherwise.

i guess. i feel like your trying to grasp at straws with this accusation tbh

I kinda doubt anyone would be credited for “finding” Aro when he was basically non-existent anyway.
Actually, the fact that he didn’t pop in at all D2, and saved it until near the end of D1 to turn up, just indicates his team was willing to let him die. So yeah, killing Aro doesn’t do much.

but as someone earlier who stated i dont have the best in the confidence field. do you think i would have on my first team scum game gone after gar who people generally trusted basically on my own day 1. or do you think i would go for aro.

you know what you would have done. but what do you think i would have done

Sure. Technically I grasp at straws every game. That expression insinuates that it’s an unlikely outcome though, while I’m mainly just trying to justify a vibe that I have with logic.

thats fair. i am also just trying to justify a vibe tbh XD. i mean every accusation you have said about me. the vote on marluna and the “may triangle” you are in both as well right? you even agreed with me before.

I was under the impression that some people townread Gar, some people didn’t, and some people were solidly in the middle. You would probably stay in the middle and end up being suspected for it later, but I also think that as a BOTC player you’re capable at analysing costs and benefits in regards to certain strategies and interactions with your team.

you joined the day 2 gar vote closer to the end of the day when you were on i believe Zenon for most of it. i was on gar only that day by remembrance.

I started the vote on Marluna after Jaiden refused my other suggestions, I didn’t jump onto it randomly. I’m involved with the May response, but I didn’t really call them town instantly because I wanted to make the triangle read first. I just agreed that the read was generally sound except for a few arguments.

I voted Gar before jumping to Zenon with May and then back onto Gar a few minutes before EOD, yeah.

Don’t take my cred away

She denied Gar too

would you have rather us sleep instead?

also love this pop in vote then smoke bomb away

1 Like

Did you case Aro? I just remember you voting him a couple times.

I think I was pretty vocal about disagreeing with the sleep wagon D1. I wouldn’t have supported it, but I would’ve accepted it over killing Nuto or Gorta if absolutely needed. I stuck to my preferred vanity wagon until moving onto Marluna, mainly because she was in Jaiden’s POE and there wasn’t a lot from her that I remembered at the time.
I think I called Marluna town on D1 and I forgot about it.