Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

From your posts, you thought Marluna was a villager which is confirmed by the flip.
Yet you were one of their voters. Perhaps I missed something there, yet that’s a big change of mind that as far as I’m aware wasn’t explained in detail. I probably won’t read what you say about that until I wake up sometime tomorrow.

1 Like

Well seeing as I’m town, I know I’m not unpaired with you. As for you/Jake, perhaps you aren’t unpaired which will be known sooner or later assuming Jake flips today.

Yep. I wasn’t at all confident in that read though, I was just pretty sure she was lying. It turns out she kinda was, I think.
Nevertheless, I townread other people more. I don’t totally regret the wagon, but killing Marluna randomly while she was asleep sucks.

CRichard, you messed up your wording.

EBWODP: Don’t post near midnight folks.

1 Like

Speaking of near midnight, I’d like to turn in. I’ll see about popping in during the night, but it’s more likely I’ll just fall asleep.

Given the fact that Jaiden threw out the idea of me being evil near EOD2 and ostensibly dug herself into that worldview, I’m assuming she had a stroke of paranoia which happens to everyone. Zenon is still town. CRichard is still town. Leafia and Guava are still town. Gorta, Nuto and Min could be town.

I’m missing people. May’s town. Actually, Nuto’s being pretty quiet which falls in line with his volume meta. Hazard’s defence was pretty okay.

I was doing the snoozing, but sadly I don’t have more to say. I wish I was better at reading people, in person it’s easier to get vibes haha.

1 Like

Game ezpz

1 Like

Just hammer Magnus and let’s all go home

1 Like

bruh

what is this message thing everyone got going on

it was mostly useless, but it’s still a good thing to act like town socials are reset

because it is at least 50% true, but like I said earlier don’t panic

Iirc, Hazard is right about thid.

Agreed.

This is pretty alarming.

How do you do so at a grocery store?

Most likely.

Please resume memeing then.

Yeah. Pretty sure Hazard is town here.

I like that new name for it.

Claims he mech cleared Nuto. Says Nuto could b eff town. ??? Yeah. I’m fine with a Magnus execution.

Or was it Guava he mechcleared? For some reason I remembered it being Nuto, but now I’m not so sure. Actually, I think it was Guava. Correct me if I’m wrong someone. Doesn’t change how I feel about him though.

This makes sense but also my vote probably would have been somewhere else if I had had the time and energy to read thread yesterday LOL
I voted you because it seemed like you were upset and didn’t want to play anymore and then I afk’d the rest of the day
(Also you said something that I still think was anti town but towns do that all the time I wouldn’t have voted you over that normally)

Should have made an ability that lets people rename thread

1 Like

crazynuto (2): min, May
JakeTheWolfie (2): Magnus, CRichardFortressLies
Magnus (2): Leafia, Zenon
Sleep (1): guavagudetama
min (1): crazynuto

Not Voting (3): Hazardwaste, Gorta, JakeTheWolfie

I’ll look at Magnus in a bit

also there’s no way Jake can also be bad

if bad guys got 3 slankers I feel bad for them

Your a magical leaf pokemon you tell me