Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

And now I shall paraphrase Jaiden

Thank you Jaiden

Magnus needs to die. They are being impulsive and irrational which is not like Magnus. Their Marluna vote was weird and I think they are going to play out off as following me and trying to put the blame on me for their vote on a town read of theirs.

I think town Magnus wouldn’t let me lead a kill on a town read without more fight back but they didn’t even try.

If I die push the fuck out of Magnus for this and for how they acted around Garfooled with their sudden change in attitude.

3 Likes

Now that’s all Jaiden but it is happening and it did happen and I promised to do her bidding so let’s kill the fuck out of Magnus cause Jaiden is a based god this game.

VOTE: Magnus

3 Likes

Jaiden also said that Gar dying looks bad for CRich too but didn’t give much reason except to push CRich after Magnus so I’m gonna do that too.

This game is now renamed Magnus Must Die

1 Like

Man something feels off with them. As someone who is around them alot due to the same time zone in games. usually i am extremely comfortable labelling them as town. this game i really can’t do that same sentiment.

1 Like

I’mma re-read them but they have basically replaced you on the tight rope for today.

(In the morning cause its 11:05 and i am too tired to read through 300+ posts)

Actually yeah this is very weird. How did Magnus go from saying Marluna town to voting them EoD1?

Imagine if Magnus/Jake are the last two wolves after all this is said and done. And btw if Magnus is a hit, then you shouldn’t think I’m on their team because wolves don’t like to stack votes on one player which is what Magnus and I are doing rn on Jake.

If you’re right on Magnus and Jake is the last wolf with them, don’t forget skill issue reading my slot.

Magnus when you show up again to post, please explain your thought process on Marluna from town leaning them to voting them at EoD1.

1 Like

Also, if you want to cast doubt on stacking votes means unpairing players. Let me remind you that I correctly unpaired Zenon and Jaiden this game. I don’t have a skill issue with unpairing players.

Ok that’s mean, apologies for that.

In addition, if Magnus is a wolf that clears Gorta, because two wolves defending my slot usually never happens because they don’t want to be associated by tag teaming a townie by arguments/votes.

I don’t think I’d forget who I’m townreading someone because I know why I’m doing that.
Yet for wolves, it’s quite easy to forget you’re ‘town reading’ someone by pushing them because having to juggle lies in your head is actually not easy :wowee: .

I’ll reread Magnus and if it turns out their posts and/or their Marluna spiel doesn’t make sense, then I won’t say no to their wagon.

What progression?

I think this part specifically is misconstrued because Jaiden didn’t start the wagon on Marluna, I did. This is pretty much what the entire post is built upon, saying that I voted Marluna weirdly in response to Jaiden (which is false, Marluna was in the stated POE of four but not the planned assassination target).

So you are welcome to try.

I can earnestly confirm that I am unpartnered with CRichard and Jake both.