Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

Raph tells me that part of the compensation that hte Coven received included a 1-shot fullcop.

isnā€™t that contradicting

I see

I think Raph tells 6 lies 6 truths

thatā€™s how it was explained to me

so one of these statements is true

it is, but then again one is false the other is likely true

1 Like

You should never hammer me because itā€™s terrible.

1 Like

Townlean; townread; townread; nullread; townread; scumlean; townlean; townread; nulltown; unimportant; and townlean.

I realised a while ago that any teams I can think of donā€™t make sense, and that Iā€™m reviewing too many players in a positive light. This probably indicates that one of Min or Gorta isnā€™t actually town, given what everyone else is reading about you specifically, but Iā€™m really not feeling it.

Saying that Hazard was ā€˜being too niceā€™ feels like a really weird response to a mere shadow like, but okay.

Actually TMI.

Well they were also nice to me in the balls room it was a compounding of factors

1 Like

To elaborate, Nuto is town for a wide host of reasons. Heā€™s also a slot that could be pushed over by evil relatively easily midgame, like with Brad in Wildwest. Now that itā€™s over, Iā€™m allowed to make references to it.

The what room?

Oh. You know. The balls room

1 Like

Yeah you donā€™t know about the balls room?

1 Like

This clown doesnā€™t know about the balls room VOTE: Magnus

1 Like

All I know is gambling and teen horror movies.

2 Likes

Okay hereā€™s a gamble.

A trolley is heading t- :trolleybus:

4 Likes

So it was also a neighbourhood thing, and therefore my original assumption is correct. Then Hazardā€™s defence that he never called you towny in a neighbourhoodā€¦ eh. Guess itā€™s still true.
Iā€™ll drop it.

1 Like

My defence was correct. We never used the neighbour hood that day except general conversation.

2 Likes