Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

That’s true, yeah. I’m just naturally on edge around neighbours.

Btw how are you Magnus? Hopefully having a good time?

1 Like

What are your recent games? I was familiar that you did this in CoD2, but where else?

I think my general attitude is consistent most of the time. I’m feeling good, and I’m also feeling bored. Thanks for asking, how are you feeling?

i wanna add y to a hood

1 Like

so i might follow u again

1 Like

I can see why you would have this. If this is ordered, why is Min your top townread over even Leafia, who’s most likely hard confirmed (unless a variety of specific factors came together to misclear her in the worst way possible, which certainly didn’t happen).

1 Like

It’s ordered in hte order i thought of them :+1:

2 Likes

Considering that I claimed Guava was mech town today, after Jaiden started shading me yesterday, I most likely would’ve expected some degree of heat today. Gar and Aro were both doomed, if I were Mafia there would be nothing I could do.

I’m doing alright! Kinda burnt out, nursing a small headache, but today wasn’t bad. Having fun where I can.

3 Likes

Bad post

1 Like

This is just my Discord mafia playstyle I’m just playing Discord mafia right now that’s what me “not taking a game seriously” entails

3 Likes

I would have to check

1 Like

basically I haven’t played in months, so I’m not sure, but I’ve been doing this for the last 5-10 games or so regardless of alignment

1 Like

After being informed in Wild West, I figured I should be more cautious about reviewing your slot in a positive light early on; particularly because you have an established behaviour that you did not demonstrate much in that game, nor did you demonstrate much here either. Your early game was okay, your mid-d1 was worse, you didn’t respond with ‘1984’ to (#996); I retracted (#1307) and supplanted it with (#1517). Your overall d1 looked conflictingly poor to me, and you ended it by voting on Nuto (someone I townread at the time), so I would’ve been fine executing you there.

On the other hand, your public shot at SOD2 confused my read because it was a good policy shot (#1990). Until around your Gar case I wasn’t sure you were going to start posting in a way that resembled my internal model of you.

Even then, writing a case on a low-poster isn’t the hardest thing to do in the world, so it wasn’t until after Gar’s flip that I really wanted to read you positively; given your performances in Pathological and Wild West especially I knew you weren’t the type to sacrifice your partners for your own gain.

Now that would’ve been nice to know a hundred hours ago.

were you townreading me for that?

Not only for that, but it certainly helped.

that’s a bad reason to townread me

I need to go check on something outside quickly

1 Like