Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

time expired ?

oh

Iā€™m currently in two neighbourhoods. Are you only in one?

but today I think I will look at my neighbors from my hood

yeah

1 Like

ā€œYou asked me to post reads? Well unfortunately, I have an excuse not to. Bye!ā€
Jake just does not give a damn.

1 Like

Iā€™m kind of creeped out how similar that opening post was to our last night hood conversation and I think there is a chance one of my neighbors is lying

I, for one, am deeply amused by the entire thing.

1 Like

The earth refused to die.

if yā€™all didnā€™t do it then somehow someone made a message that sounded EXACTLY like our conversation out of nowhere and made me post it

do you see my concern?

I think this information is intended to incriminate me.

1 Like

anyway, be back in a little bit

I have given the same answer twice in response to your concerns.

Get better soon, Nuto.

Iā€™ll check it again

Keep in mind that if the message was written by an evil player, chances are they wouldā€™ve made you send a message that contradicted with your publicly stated reads or opinions.

Right if we think this was written by evil. break it down

• Sus was put on Zennon myself and min.
  • It talked about jaiden like she was still alive? Whoever wrote this message probably wrote it think jaiden would still be breathing today
  • Neutral position on Crich and May
  • Town read on magnus

Now if Jaiden was written in here suggesting they werent planning to kill them at that time the only other people who could have replaced that death would have been Nuto, Guava, jake and leafia

My thought process is. one of these is probably the planned kill for last night/when writing this propmt. and one of the others might be the author/someone the author is trying to point away from.

it does contradict my publicly stated reads