Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

What’s your schedule like?

I tried comprehending that, but I was unable to can.

i like to absorb everything in a day before i vote. When i said day 2 i was referring to the second half of the 48 hour period 1 day is set in. so i vote closer to the eod then the start.

Wake up ~1 hour before work.

Work
15 min break
Work
1 hour lunch
Work
15 min break
Work

Go Home
Shower
Fuck it’s already 2 am

Sleep

Your job sounds horrific. I thought eight hours a day was regular.

Oh, it is 8 hours.

I just have 2nd shift

oh dear…

Addendum: I usually stay past my sceduled leaving time, usually 15 minutes to 1 hour.

1 Like

Magnus (4): Leafia, Zenon, May, min
JakeTheWolfie (2): Magnus, CRichardFortressLies
Sleep (1): guavagudetama
Gorta (1): crazynuto

Not Voting (3): Hazardwaste, Gorta, JakeTheWolfie

With eleven players, it might be worth assuming ~3 evils since there’s the possibility for conversion according to Gorta’s info.
8 v 3 today, or presumably 9 v 2 without.
6 v 3 / 7 v 2 tomorrow with a villager exe.
4 v 3 / 5 v 2 day after tomorrow.

It might be losing an execution, and it also assumes no neutrals, bonus kills or vote manipulation.

maybe I don’t hate post caps as much as I thought

Ah Jake is here. We were wondering if you forgot this game existed or not.

I couldn’t say anything about Zenon’s tunnel on my slot being towny, because it would have referenced WWFM2 Zorvo vs Zenon while it was ongoing.

Anyway, we should play as though we have 3 non-town right now and hope it’s only 2 non-town from Gorta’s info.

Unfortunately the chains that bind me to this physical form belong to @Questionable_Host, and they said I could only borrow them if I participated.

Unbased Idea: Gorta, as a member of the coven, hath decieved us.

Is that Coven lore?

No, that’s just my “Lost in the Aether” phaze. It is really inconvinient to have my ethereal form ripped apart and shaped anew constantly.

1 Like

I think I can imagine.