Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

Sure, as more people die any individual claim not showen will look more suspicious, but it can, and probably will, still happen

1 Like

I donā€™t really want to jump on a particular wagon, as Iā€™m still sus of min/gorta, but Jake isnā€™t the worst pick?

Speaking of Mislunch, I am time is up. Goodbye May

3 Likes

Is your role from the SCP universe?

Haz is fair enough. Min I thought flipped wolvesā€™ attitudes reflected well on: Aro spent a ton of time in thread focused on Min, talking to Min, convincing Min they were good, it just feelsā€¦ wasteful for a wolf to spend so much time seemingly attempting to pocket a partner.

This also appeared to me like trying to connect attitudes on a partner and on a townie in order to not look too unnatural.

Now, given recent events, Iā€™m sure weā€™ve all learned our lesson on believing May about whether Aro spewed Min town, and itā€™s very funny that this is happening again, but I am not actually a wolf lying to you this time, and I also was originally going to argue that Min was spewed wolf because I thought the stuff on them was so horribly partnered as to be unredeemable. I went for the funny anyway because I wanted to see if I could get away with arguing literally the opposite of what I believed, and I could.

2 Likes

why am i fair enough evil?

1 Like

the only info magnus has is that i voted on marluna and liked a post. i am processed of eliminationed

1 Like

What you said. PoE. Youā€™ve not been particularly towny, lots of others have. This gamestate should probably actually point me toward murdering the shit out of Magnus but Iā€™m biased

VOTE: Gorta

May i swear on the balls room. i am town

1 Like

Min probably not with Aro and Garfooled, because scum tend to prefer tying their partners to townies than their buddies.

I can confirm that Hazard didnā€™t kill or convert anyone last night, nor did he get converted. Thanks, Zenon.

2 Likes

I forgot about this point. My counterargument is that Aro could have been pushed to enter the thread on the first day by a teammate, in which case any of the people actually around at the time could be suspect. If he gets particularly uncomfortable in the thread as a wolf, given that he needed to replace out in WW as well, latching onto a familiar player might actually be instinctive. (#1101)

Aro didnā€™t really talk to anyone while he was here as if he was intending to townread or scumread anyone, he only asked a few questions of a few different people. (#1139) might be undue focus on Garā€™s slot given that he wasnā€™t here, but the point here is that Aro wanted the order on the people voting sleep, so he wouldnā€™t just ignore Min there if partnered.

Although putting them together in the same slash is pushing it, rather than just ordering them like with Nuto and Guava.

Moreover, Gar didnā€™t really respond directly to Min in spite of the former being happy to vote the latter, with the exception of (#2002)ā€™s interaction from what I can find.

1 Like

mm, actually naw

VOTE: Magnus

i gotta stick to my own truth till later.

2 Likes

Hereā€™s another instance of Aro tying Min and Garfooled tied together.
If Min/Gar are both coven, then thatā€™s super ballsy to tie both of their teammates together though Iā€™m thinking otherwise because they werenā€™t in a good position to make a refuge in audacity play like this.

2 Likes

super ballsy especially for aro

why is why it isnā€™t a thing

nya

Hey Min, whatā€™s your read on Jake?

Actually, Gortaā€™s information isnā€™t the sort that a coven player would want to give away.

jake is a slot

(null. poe type beat ngl)