Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

Magnus (3): Leafia, Zenon, min
JakeTheWolfie (2): Magnus, CRichardFortressLies
Gorta (2): crazynuto, May
Sleep (1): guavagudetama

Not Voting (3): Hazardwaste, Gorta, JakeTheWolfie

What does this mean?

Gorta, like, opened with worries about conversions, and then used the conversion information to tell everyone to be on red alert, to reset all their reads, and so on. It’s extremely disruptive to any town… which is why I think it could come from wolf, whether wholesale made up or just taking advantage of the information he got.

1 Like

should we not reset townreads when there is a chance of one of your townreads being conversion?

*converted

I realised I’ve been confusing CoD2 with SCoD68 in standalone sentences, that’s my bad.

like, here’s the deal May, I feel like you are reading too much into my worries

i’m taking a break from echoing may right now

1 Like

I swear, when I say we should play cautiously and NOT TO PANIC somehow I’m telling everyone they should be panicking

I meant the line “my own truth”.

when I say reset your reads I’m talking about being vigilant and not just sheeping your towncore because I swear this community loves to put so much faith in their towncore late game or say things like “oh, this person COULD never be wolf” when it’s mylo and their top townread (who might now be a wolf) is being pushed

3 Likes

literally forget I said anything about resetting your reads and go on trusting everyone you read as town because I’m clearly just a bad guy spreading misinformation and causing chaos

yeah, there is a 50% chance it’s bad info as per Raph, but if it’s true you will be sorry late game unless you are wolf

1 Like

if you are a wolf you probably wouldn’t want the town to believe their towncore could be compromised

I was about to ask if you’ve played a game with Arogame before, which is yes now that WWFM2 has finished.

Incidentally, now that WWFM2 has finished. I can now compare Arogame in this game and WWFM2 to get a better idea of how they handle their partners and town.

1 Like

Some important information may have come my way. Just for the record, it’s the kind of thing that should be known publicly, but I want to hear a clarification first.

go on?

You’ve already heard it.

1 Like

sorry if I’m semi quiet, I’m working on a project

1 Like