Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

The host said that if I claimed Atheist before right now everyone would lose instantly.

1 Like

Imagine if the Atheist was not allowed to claim before final 3.

1 Like

Zenon, May, Min and Leafia are probably the most cleared off from the dead wolves spew. Which still leaves 6 players from my perspective to sort out.

itā€™s not really

Iā€™m going to sleep you all decide the execution amongst yourselves thereā€™s not enough enrichment for me to be entertained by scumhunting right now. Make some cool wagons alright ^_^

basically the conversation we were having was delving into paranoia, but the info could still be true and that conversation could still be useless

ā€œThis current conversation is absolutely uselessā€

In reference to a conversion discussion

1 Like

Sorry was at work. Gonna catch up

Ok so this is where my head is at.
Iā€™m town and with the clears below and PoE.
Cleared from dead wolves spew (Reevaluate if we have 4 non town flips and the game hasnā€™t ended)
Min
May
Leafia
Zenon

The rest to be sorted
Magnus
Gorta
JaketheWolfie
Hazardwaste
CrazyNuto
Guavagudetama

1 Like

I still donā€™t know how I feel about Jakeā€™s slot

Is there a reason you said something slightly different when you initially quoted the message in thread? My phone wonā€™t let me put it in the same message, hold on

No ā€œabsolutelyā€.

I was on phone and didnt copy and paste it. The only difference was the word absolutely by rememberance

1 Like

Did it make that much of a difference

1 Like

Thank you, correct enough answer.

Yes, actually. 1. Couldā€™ve indicated lying about your info in order to throw people off conversion 2. ā€œAbsolutely uselessā€ is stronger phrasing that I think implies conversion isnā€™t in the game whatsoever versus just ā€œconversion is not productive to talk aboutā€

2 Likes

It is interesting you knew off the top of your head the difference

hereā€™s where Iā€™m at, so basically I thought I found something weird when Jake voted May, but then I thought that thatā€™s something most people would do. What is evident is that Iā€™m having trouble because Jake feels null and I suppose the most troubling things include these posts. Iā€™ll break them down

This post feels like itā€™s trying to shade people for the garfooled thing. Jake asks why Iā€™m not voting, but itā€™s known that I wait till the last second to vote most of the time. This isnā€™t Jakeā€™s first time playing mafia with me. Itā€™s also a return to a set of vibereads from what I can tell, which is a weird thing to catch up on.

as I said in my hood Iā€™m suspecting everyone who claims that my info is outright false because they are likely evil trying to cover up a potential convert, which would turn this game on itā€™s head

Ok honestly fair enough

But Iā€™m going to bed. Good night

1 Like