Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

? Huh

Gnight

Cause earlier this day i realised i messed up the wording

Here

conclusion: I havenā€™t looked at Magnus yet, but if I had to vote and I found Magnus townier I would have no problems voting Jake. I said earlier in my hood chat that I got town vibes from Jake, but after a closer look Iā€™m not quite sure anymore. Jake has barely done anything and there are a few posts that donā€™t sit right with me.

2 Likes

btw before I go to sleep give me input and talk with me

I intend to look at Magnus before I go to sleep

but tell me why Iā€™m wrong or why Iā€™m right, please just anything

help me get this vote right

Magnus town means Guava town.
If Magnus isnā€™t town, then Guava is a coin flip where Iā€™m at.

2 Likes

Your sounding like me now XD. just fucking send it.

itā€™s 2:30 AM, Iā€™m dead tired, AND I have to get a complex vote right

itā€™s literally someone I townread for like 2 days because of how helpful they were or someone who is null, but I havenā€™t taken a more recent look at Magnus (and I have suspicions after being forced to post a recap of last nights hood conversation)

He told me that the doc I forgot i had and wanted to use on Jaiden wouldnā€™t have mattered cause she got Strongmanned

1 Like

If itā€™s just 2 non town left, it should be a matter of finding which of them has a viable team member alive in thread.

what are your thoughts right now?

Magnus and Guava are more likely to be the same alignment than not. I have you as a town lean. Jake is a PoE slot which I wouldnā€™t want around in MyLo/LyLo. Hazard feels more likely to be town. CrazyNuto/Magnus probably not the last two wolves as Magnus if theyā€™re a wolf would be pocketing them. Guavaā€™s alignment is likely tied to Magnus as mentioned above.

1 Like

would there be an issue with me voting sleep today?

Iā€™m genuinely lost here and itā€™s 3 AM

Youā€™d be wasting your vote then.

whatā€™s your opinion on Magnus then?