Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

can you explain your progression on Gar?

Is Jake / Nuto really your scumteam though?

Oh. Ok that makes more sense

1 Like

i dun wanna stay up 4 more hours smg

Sure. Let me just read back on what my progression actually was.

and also why in your reads I’m pretty high town, but on d3 I “could be town”?

I’ll probably just not vote

I’m honestly not impressed with either wagon

really? is no one really that bad for u atp?

u got a wagon u want ?

it’s probably better to at least try to make a case if ur town

if u really don’t like anything then /shrug

1 Like

You should tell “JakeTheWolfie” the following
“Hidden” means it wouldn’t show because it was already used and subsequently dropped as a factional ability and/or it cannot show on the factional abilities on flipped Coven as a part of the factional’s ability

info *stare

I have you/Jake as a possible scum pair, though realistically if you’re a wolf it’s with Guava because you’re claiming a green check on them.

That’s one of my possible scum teams, yet something about that doesn’t feel right.

1 Like

I feel like out of the wagons I get really nitpicky over things because I feel obligated to vote and out of everyone I mostly read people as town or wildcards because I haven’t played this game in months and I feel like my snooping senses have dulled a bit

From what I understand about the conversion, if there is one it had to have happened N2 and the 4 names I mentioned are spewed not starting coven from the flips.

1 Like

the scum could very well be in those wildcards, but I’m tired and don’t feel like casing someone like guava

Zenon is also a wildcard, but also apparently cleared via flips

interesting connection. but still doesnt say why he thinks Me and gorta are connected

Took an instant vote at may for the shot they did. but i wouldnt push this as hard enough evidence to determine his allignment.

1 Like

I found Gar’s early behaviour to be in line with what I would expect from a villager (#327). On the other hand, they weren’t really around much and I wanted to hear more from them, so when Gar was around I asked questions of them (#878). Hazard found Gar’s inactivity scum-indicative off meta, which I didn’t really see, but I did suppose they fell off. (#1121)

EOD1, I didn’t want Gar killed because I found their entrance alright, and I was biased against killing a player that I like the company of, on the first day. This wasn’t enough for me to continue “townreading” them, which as you know my N1 legacy had Gar towards the lower end of my tierlist. I wasn’t planning on casing Gar on d2, unless it was part of a collection of scumcases that I didn’t end up writing.

1 Like