Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

I noticed this as well, but if I was the type to vote on a whim I would also vote like that with less info

I think if Raphael’s a host account they’re trolling by tying your information with Jake.

from reading tho. i dont necesarilly wanna vote jake. i have a gut feeling about something I picked up while reading which i relayed to Zenon in my neighbour hood.

1 Like

so the second hang up is why did you have me higher as town for the previous day and then suddenly say I could be town when you have been defending me since d1?

me neither, but I also think Magnus could be town

I don’t think Hazard is evil anymore.

Min’s information is implied to confirm Jake’s information, which I think has to be incorrect. So I’m conflicted there.
I don’t think it’s W/W.

I said you “could be town” and not “is town” because you aren’t hard cleared by spew or anything like that. The people I listed as “is town” have been.

1 Like

right

I screwed up massively today when I just didn’t post that stupid post so I could get out there and do more

The Coven began the game with a factional ability resembling a hidden godfather.
- Jake’s info.

Hazard, what are your thoughts on this set of info?

it literally at least 1/3 of my day away and now I’m here suffering having to vote two people I really don’t want to

what hidden factional would there be?

Here, Gorta.

but a godfather is not a factional ability

it’s usually a passive or individual role ability

I’m leaning towards it’s a load of crap to mess with us

1 Like

There are no rules saying a godfather couldn’t take the form of a 1-shot detection immunity.
Nevertheless I think it’s weird for someone’s information to directly support someone else if they’re both true statements.

@Min what do you think about your info?

that’s true I suppose

This statement just outright confirms Jake’s statement if it’s true.