Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

I recieved the gift from Gorta and what it is has basically locktowned him for me. It’s a one time use barrier to protect myself from coven magic. Also, Raphael spoke to me finally telling me I rbed at least one person N2.

1 Like

oh was that you?

1 Like

What are they again? So I can see them.

1 Like

Here.

Summary

Why would you say this though?

I don’t think so either and I’m suspicious on why Jake didn’t mention the hidden part at first too.

It is one of the 5 possible effects of my fruits.

Because there’s still some people suspecting him for some reason. And for it to be wifom for coven to guess if I’ll use it and if do, when.

1 Like

Well… i guess that was the source of the rb. unless it was another source. wait you didnt give me a fruit? unless you didnt say you did

I only gave Gorta and Zenon fruits last night.

1 Like

Jake insinuated that Raphael didn’t tell him about the hidden modifier at first, which is mainly why I think he’s lying.
He said he was asking the hosts about it and then he learned about it.

oh sorry i am thinking in botc nights :skull: that game ruined me

1 Like

Yeah. Him lying about it does make a lot of sense.

Your sentence has an unfortunate double syntax. Does it make sense as in it’s a logical assumption, or that Jake lying about it is reasonable?

N1 I only gave Zenon a fruit.

so ok. i got Rbed somehow n1. and no one has came forth to it yet

I roleblocked you N1.

2 Likes

2 Likes

That it’s a logical assumption that Jake lied about it. If he’s a wolf and you town, he likely lied about it to try and get Guava back in the PoE.

1 Like

Hmmm, kind of want a Jake flip now due to that too. VOTE: Jake

Icing on the cake on why you/Hazardwaste aren’t the remaining wolf team.

Have I confirmed that Hazard and I aren’t partnered in chat yet?
I think I have?