Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

If Magnus flips town, that would be more detrimental to town than if Jake flips town. As I feel Magnus is more findable that Jake is.

I’m also always tinfoiled as being a wolf in spite of always being town, so there are advantages to killing me off first. I do believe there’s merit in killing Jake here, over reasons of “policy”, but it’s not up to me.

1 Like

This is the usual EOD. D1 started and ended later because the hosts weren’t around, but this timeframe is what was intended.

Leafia’s online.

1 Like

Hard agreed. I think both kills have merits.

1 Like

@Leafia, I can see that you’re catching up in the thread, but if you could specifically share your thoughts on the Jake/Min Raphael information situation that would be appreciated. You can find the original statements in Cabin if you don’t want to trawl through chat twice.

Hazard, what’s your GTH scumteam?

No matter how you live your life, you’re breathing everyday.
Depending on somebody else to lead you on your way.
But everyone if they disappear, you’re breathing all the same.
‘Cause all you’ll do is drag along whomever keeps you safe.

If you want to know where my scum teams are. I’m pretty sure I’ve said it already, though I’ll do it again for convenience.
Magnus/Guava or 2 of Gorta/Jake/Crazynuto/Hazardwaste.

It sure would be crazy if I were evil and picked out a random suspected villager to mechclear in order to waste even more time after my death.

GTH?

Gun to head. It’s a Mafia expression meaning “if you had to make a decision immediately”.

1 Like

One of you two (Jake or Mag) and one of (Min gorta or Quava)

Off topic quickly, but why do you call them quava?

Dropping Nuto from the POE is a nice touch, because it shows you aren’t focused on keeping the POE as wide as possible. Town doesn’t really have much of a direction at the moment, with most of the people I’d want to call “proactive” either dead or quiet today like Zenon or May.

1 Like

… do tell you the truth i have no clue

I think because i used to spell the fruit like Quava. Even tho its very much wrong. Just repetition i guess

I think it’s more likely that that is true. It feels like fair compensation to me.

Agreed. Which is why I think Magnus is the best possible execution for today. I do think Jake is an acceptable alternative though.

Almost willing to locktown Gorta honestly.

Note to self: Check out gift once I get all caught up. Thanks to whoever gave it to me.

I basically remember it I think. I definitely think both are telling the truth about their statements honestly.

1 Like

Intriguing. It kinda reminds me of Silviu misspelling names, although I think there it’s an intentional habit.

If you could read the statements over that would be good, because I don’t think both statements logically can be both correct.